New Potw!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That giant fog map-model was a seckseh idea.

<3

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that fog map.. You have NO idea how big that freakin fog really is.. ITS HUGE!! I scaled that sucker like.. 40 times the original size.. its just pure SECKS! *stole word form Skiwan*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when Darktooth first showed a video of that aura with the old texture (pretty sure it was before 1.2, cause I remember it being in the old cell games map) and everyone was 'gasming at the lightning.

Nice texture. Presented well and such. Looks nice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The aura is looking pretty good, 10/10:').

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dave.. I'm not really getting what you're saying. >__> Is it going to be released or not? I didn't want to have to fungasm myself for nothing.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Dave.. I'm not really getting what you're saying. >__> Is it going to be released or not? I didn't want to have to fungasm myself for nothing.
Do you know what the hell inteam is? And to answer your question, it's getting released for ESF 1.3.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know that for a fact, another version of the aura may be developed before 1.3 comes out.

12 year olds can't be trusted.

Best answers
OMFG! i thing i just pee'ed in ma panties!! =X thats suba tight **** man!! :FF i thing im going to .. love that pic tonight! <3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since ESF 1.3 is probably last version of ESF, it would be nice that team releases both auras ( this one and flame-like one ). I personally prefer flame-like one

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Very nice indeed! I must say the aura is quite amazing. Its just a bummer i never get the chance to post the new POTD :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother****er!

That's incredible!

I like it better than the one that was previously shown to us, actually. ^^;

Best answers
Thinging of what chewie sayes, how 'bout if they would include a selection to the new char. selection menu, that u can choose witch aura u would like to use :p

and, im not that sure what that flame kinda o' aura is, any1 like to post a pic.?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I really want to see the super saiyan 2 aura with electricity...I love this!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, i just hope all this fancy stuff increases my FPS ingame :(, its already bad as it is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_> its just a model, as far as i know its got a lower poly count than the current model D:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Perhaps that's just a model yes, but what about all the fancy stuff together? Besides, I love the new stuff. Just afraid my FPS would decrease in the new version. :( ESF would force me to buy a new pc... the horror!.. *cough*, go team! :)

Best answers
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL ********** ... god ********* .....

BEST AURA ....... *drools* ....... it's perfect ....... can't wait .... it rules thumbs up ....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry. None of the new hotness has done anything to my FPS compared to 1.2.3. The auras somehow don't eat up any noticeable FPS. Now if you're gonna try to pull a smith and run everything on crazy settings, there might be some differences between the new and old, but not if you're going to be running well within your comps abilities.

Best answers
Nice aura! Nice model from that angle! Nice...Picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom