New Potw!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Don't worry. None of the new hotness has done anything to my FPS compared to 1.2.3. The auras somehow don't eat up any noticeable FPS. Now if you're gonna try to pull a smith and run everything on crazy settings, there might be some differences between the new and old, but not if you're going to be running well within your comps abilities.
Pfft, whatever. Nothing can slow teh Smiff down!

Best answers
If anything in ESF gives you some FPS lag for ya, time to upgrade your rig. Anyways, that is one sweet aura.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swoop dust trails still lower my fps....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Swoop dust trails still lower my fps....
Kicking up a billion particles in an engine that can't really handle it will do that...

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Honestly, i just hope all this fancy stuff increases my FPS ingame :(, its already bad as it is.
The more particle effects and eye-candy they add, the higher your FPS skyrockets :D

Nice texture skiwan :O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
g0jack said:
The more particle effects and eye-candy they add, the higher your FPS skyrockets :D

Nice texture skiwan :O
That would be GREAT. If the stuff would increase your FPS would be just SUPER XD

In case if you dont know. In FPS terms low = bad and high = good

PLaying with 20 FPS makes you look at pictures rather than motion (this i found out for myself) ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks Karrde, glad to hear that. I really can't wait for all the new stuff, i think everyone is under a high pressure ^_^. Its too sexy if you ask me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
You don't know that for a fact, another version of the aura may be developed before 1.3 comes out.

12 year olds can't be trusted.
You got pwned Sean. xD

Ontopic though, Dave, get your butt online and answer my question. :3 Also, this new aura does have lower a lower polycount than the current, correct? But, the texture does seem a tad high quality, so will that affect it in comparison to the current general FPS? My computer might not be able to handle it, it can barely handle the current version.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
You got pwned Sean. xD

Ontopic though, Dave, get your butt online and answer my question. :3 Also, this new aura does have lower a lower polycount than the current, correct? But, the texture does seem a tad high quality, so will that affect it in comparison to the current general FPS? My computer might not be able to handle it, it can barely handle the current version.

All im telling you is.

Textures are nothing. Light and polys are evrything (regarding FPS turms ofcourse ^^)

So dont worry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow....I certainly am very impressed, guys. Very Impressed indeed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It makes me horny for ESF just looking at it. Nice work who ever made it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega said:
All im telling you is.

Textures are nothing. Light and polys are evrything (regarding FPS turms ofcourse ^^)

So dont worry.
Oh, thank you. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom