New POTW once Again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
For some odd reason everytime the POTW get updated, I still have to stare at the old one for a week. My browser (i think) still shows the old pic.

How do I kill it?
ctrl+f5

clear's your cache

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
For some odd reason everytime the POTW get updated, I still have to stare at the old one for a week. My browser (i think) still shows the old pic.

How do I kill it?
You see that button that shows 2 arrows in a cyrcular shape.

Press it once ^^

As for the green cactuar men. It aint the best pic but you can see them if you look closely

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
What's with the ****ed up looking hair right there? Is it a glitch or something? Or just early work? Other than the hair, nice picture.
He's transforming into ssj3, they use a series of sub models to stretch the hair out to ssj3 length in the animation. Or something very simmilar to what I just said.

Oh and chakra that Jamemba model is by davidskiwan.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG RUN 4 YOUR LIFE IT'S SSJ3 GOKU AND HE'S ON A MISSION TO KILL JOO :O!!!!

Nice work as per usual, things seem to be coming alnog nicely :).

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
He's transforming into ssj3, they use a series of sub models to stretch the hair out to ssj3 length in the animation. Or something very simmilar to what I just said.

Oh and chakra that Jamemba model is by davidskiwan.
That would be interesting to see =O

I just hope they wont forget the lightning =P cause I have seen any sign for them but I trust they'll add it as they go.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice indeed, would be great to have his hair actually growing, but let's see what the future will bring us, I'm looking forward to it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What bothers me the most is that his fists arent clenched... problem with the rig?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow, ESF has gone a long way since I've been away! Sweet looking model! :D Can't wait for it to be finished, if it'll ever be finished ;/

Best answers
Is Janemba animated? And Is he really that big? ( I've heart that the goku model is only at the size of he's ear )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom