New potw 04/12/05

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't remember it because that pic was released in March. I didn't have the internet at that time.

Best answers
yea, if they implemented that into the game... it would make it !((@_$_#@(!_($(#!_jfkdjklajlkjklj times better, then what i could ever expect.(and yes i understand no numbers were used)

Best answers
Growler said:
Man, I wish the beams were going to be like that in 1.3 instead the one in the POTW, where it's just a big circle, with a thin line connected to it. Still, it's a nice POTW.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Man, I wish the beams were going to be like that in 1.3 instead the one in the POTW, where it's just a big circle, with a thin line connected to it. Still, it's a nice POTW.
You folks seem to forget that the team has a new spriter/2d artist on board :)

It's a nice POTW - it makes me miss my testing days (which I hope to return to ASAP o_o) ...and you guys had a power struggle going for 15 minutes? I'm impressed :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice POTW. The fixed powerstruggles are good, the multistruggles better. But I agree with Growler's drawover, all of that would look good and, aside from the light and dust coming out from behind Goku, wouldn't cut into FPS much if at all.

Giant mass of energy - One big sprite that hides the beamheads.
Explosive beam starts - Two crossed sprites like the beams have.
Thicker beams - Coding to enlarge beam sprites.
Motion blur - Already implemented.
Dust - Already implemented, just need to change the direction it flows in.

Best answers
nice potw... but still looking like 1.2... anyway omg growlers drawover is so nice done... ur artistic! and i agree with all your ideas that u had on the drawover! it would be true to the show !

Best answers
could it be? could my dreams come true? if u implement that ill be... amazed... yea that would be perfect

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Growler said:
You couldnt get more true to the show then that :yes:

Great POTW by the way

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
nice potw... but still looking like 1.2...
Don't know how. I mean, what would qualify for it look more 1.3-like? New goku model, scouter, powerstruggle...

That's not the default kamehameha sprite is it? It looks so much clearer....and bigger too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How about In the next Picture of the week to show us THE GRAB :D:)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeahh nice pic but who did win ? after 15 min ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
You folks seem to forget that the team has a new spriter/2d artist on board :)
yeah, i heard he sucks though =\

I like those suggestions growler, i just hope that all of it is possible in hl.... oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa now, 15 minutes is waaaaay too long. Nobody will want to sit for fifteen minutes just pumping energy into a powerstruggle.

Best answers
me,ness and navanax where all on the ground with fly off so we where constantly getting a Ki Regen, plus we where toying around i would stop pushing for a while to let them try and stop and send it back. you say the beams are not think enough? well when you add power to the struggle with the struggle bar the the beam get's bigger as you see the extra energy travel up to the beam head. it just a bad angle

Best answers
if power struggles looked like what growler drew think we'd all just give up melee and ps all day long :eek:

Best answers
Nabeshin said:
it just a bad angle
well do u guys have any other pics. from that situation? if so, mind postin them here so we can see it from da "good angle" :p

and the pic. looks awesome :D

Best answers
naw, that's prolly for the rich kids up at force pit, pft how mean.

Best answers
nice .. i like the potw ... and finnaly the beams are streat and trvelling in a strait line .... i assume that kamehame ha and the messenko colided first .... nice pic ... ... and about the suggestion ... that would be something ... and when meleeing you should get dust from hits and motion blur to the caracters as well ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow great potw. 15 Minute PS? sounds fun :smile:
That drawover is awesome. If it would look like that i would go like :shocked:
Made a little gif to compare potw to drawover^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom