New pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the funny part is you got those from DB Next Generation (great series) and thats is called purgery/stealing where i crom from. expect this thread closed by one of our fellow admins.

Best answers
I didnt say they were mine. I just posted them saying that i like em and i can draw stuff like it, i guess i didnt give more detail enough, I just askign if people like these thats all? so then i can post better ones, if you want ill post my drawings on paper after i scan them at school tomorrow. hows that?
Then ill show you better ones.

Best answers
The pics rock, you suck. Not only didn't you give credit to DAVID in ur first post because he MADE the pics, but you also asume you can do better, wich I doubt.

But w'll see with what you'll come up with tomorrow....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, saying "new pics" is nearly the same as saying "i made these new pics" especially since i got that evil guy piccy half a year ago (yes before the public :))

i think you posted them hoping no one of us would know them, and say they where yours without saying the actual words, so you couldnt be flamed for being a ripper..

sorry but its not that easy.. this is still ripping.

if you can do better then show us.. i think its crap but we'll see

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm going to close this now. Keep a reminder that if you're posting someone else's work, give credit where it's due.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think the pics are really great... :smile:
bud...if you have to cool pics like these..
i really wanna see them...

guys give him a try...maybe these arent his pics...and his own pics arent so good as these...bud give him an try...
atleast he is going to put them on tommarow.. :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give credits in first post, to me, and i want to see ur drawing, because personally i dont think you could draw better than me (DBZ), you may be able to CG better than me, but really i dont care, and the inctura pic isnt that great so dont feel proud if u do any better than that....

BTW you edited out my signatures, therefore i think you were trying to rip

Best answers
hey this may be that F uck tard that tryed to steall a hole lot of sigs on another forum

his name reminds me of that loser he stole myne mystix and many others names and sigs and pretended they were his..

I think this guy should be looked into i knwo many moderators that would love to get there hand on him if im right

Bolteh2

B
have a warning for flaming and evading the swearfilter, hawki

+ ima ask a smod to close this

Best answers
>.< i understand evading the sware fileter but i was pointing out that hes alos a ripper on other forums and that mabie one of the moderators should chektino it a bit more

he was on the WOV forums when he stol the other work

ask mystix hell back me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom