new piccolo,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

well this was an old project i started back around when i released the base model,

i picked it up and started working in it, remapped most the base model, reshaped alot of it, then skinned it, (the original skin sucked,) so i reskinned it again, and this is the result,

hes got a nasty assignment issue as well at the pelvis-L-R leg interval,

the model is built with a lean and the skeleton is not, and the legs are a little ways behind the skeleton which makes for wierd positiong in 2 or 3 animations when he raises his leg up (jumping and transforming)

im not sure if its for EEA or not, since this is the 2nd piccolo i made, this one is far better, so the team may decide to adopt this one instead

if it turns out that its not for EEA then ill release it publically, if not then your gonna hafta wait for it,

if any credit need be given its for crackerjack adding the antennas for me when i had to leave for a few hours, the rest is 100% NUTTZ

Best answers
HORRIBLE skin my friend, I have got to be honest about this one. The model is ok, but the legs need to be bulky to match his wide torso area.

The skin really needs to be re-done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man u let me amaze again, its awesom, he maybe could use a bit lighter skin tone and his face is kinda weird, but its awesome(i think u need to see his "eyebrowns" better)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill ignore mystix, heh, find a better piccolo model for esf and i may listen to ya,

unless you can make your own piccolo and skin it yourself, and assign it, and skinmap it, and make custom anaimations all by yourself. your "crits" have no importance to me,

this isnt a WIP thread, but i guess i cant leave it to you to figure what i mean by that (that means its finished)

and shadow, i tried a lighter green and this color green, and i liked the dark green more, even though its less accurate, i think it looks better,

i think the eyeBROWS stand out enough,
the old skin had them outlined and it looked like crap, so i dropped em

Best answers
hehe.. Nuttzy cant take bad Critisism.. hehe.. nuttzy..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
froggo, i have a strict rule of criticism, when i finish a model, i finish it, i finished it then made this post,

and people that cant model or skin, cant tell me how to do either,

did you see the words "work in progress" in the title of this thread?
thats how ya know its finished

dont like it, why dont you start actually doing something around here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol mystix go find another tree to piss on. The model is very nice, I think the skin is nice too. The face is the only part that I see is maybe a little rusty. But overall thats a very nice job :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your not going to get any better if you just push the crits away.

Best answers
+ i like the arms
+ the head looks good from behind

- the body shape isnt right, waist looks a little too thin
- skin isn't too grand

Overal Score : 6.9/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... nuttzy....

IM DUTCH AND MY ENGLISH AINT GOOD OKE?! lol
anyways now that i look abit, maybe the pants could be a bit baggier (shut up if i spel this wrong), but for the rest its oke

btw i was talking about that dark skin, but probly when u play with the model it will look differnt cuz now the model is on a black background ;)

Best answers
Nuttzy i'd say that is the best Piccolo model released so far. Excellant job on that. But like most others, the skin I believe, dosn't look great. The current ESF skin looks more accurate to Piccolo than yours does.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only the face that's a bit messed, but you won't see that ingame, so who cares.

Best answers
cold steel said:
It's only the face that's a bit messed, but you won't see that ingame, so who cares.

yes, the one whos got that model 2 and stands in front of you hehe

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care if the skin isnt as accurate to piccolo as the esf one, i like the dark green more, i believe ive said that already,

the torso is shaped properly,
the legs are not the proper size, i had to scale them down to make them fit the skeleton,

and smo i aint pushin crits away, once i finish a model, i dont work on it anymore, thats the point of finishing it isnt it?

Best answers
The model is o_O ..........um nice, but when you compare the body above the belt and hte body below the belt, you see that they aren't same sized. Then there's the skin... it should be same clor as this smiley ---> :cry: I could not do better one, because i'm NOVICE-mapper not modeler.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blehh, hey, theres a thing called text in this here post, your supposed to read it before you post,

Best answers
Off-topic: OK I did not read the text....CAREFULLY! I read everything too fast and did not see everything that was there, are you now happy? At least I am! MWAHHAHAHA!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yo, man,

your piccolo's body looks like real piccolo's ;]

but the face... the face is impressed or scared vegeta's the diffrence is only green skin. so think about it man.

Best answers
Upper body is too big, and face looks horrible..

Don't really care if you "finished" it nutzzy, and wheter or not you are gonna gimme an additude for saying this, but if that is the finished version, it's a crappy model..

I am not saying that i can model, but this is below your standards (Kid buu for example was allright)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom