new piccolo,

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. it isn't.

If people don't give the criticsm right now and just tell you:

"man dude that rocks best ever etc"

you'll just do the same again when you're working on your next model, wich I stated in my previous post too. But now, we're helping you out and giving you pointers to improve.

You shouldn't get annoyed at people who are taking their time to actually try to help you. Well that's your choice.

Other then that, this is a public forum, and anyone may say what he wants. And give crits. If you really dislike them, you don't have to listen to it you know.

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
shadow posted a picture of piccolo, thats not the piccolo model, thats where the tripod image comes in, the image he posted was on tripod

i dont host my pictures on tripod so the only thing i can tell you is scroll up a bit and you will see the model's picture
Yeah it was a picture of Piccolo, I'm no modeller and I don't have a host :p

Best answers
@Polo: I don't need to know how to make better skins than this, I have eyes. :rolleyes:

Well, if you don't want crits, i'll give you my "opinion" on the model/skin. It's really good, it could have used some work with beefing the legs up and remaking the sking. But overall, it isn't all that bad. 6/10 (Skin brings it down a few points)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason i posted it finished rather than as a WIP thread is to avoid crits,( like several people, including mods tell you to do to avoid crits)

in that matter, since i wanted to avoid crits, i went about it the right way, the way a mod wouldve told me to, its you people that havent figured that out yet that continue this pointless battle

if i wanted crits, again id have made a WIP thread on the model, which this thread is not, you could save yourself alot of typing (and me some) by catching onto that concept

WIP threads=unfinished, need crits,

non WIP= FINISHED, FINAL, NO FURTHER CHANGES,

maybe typing it out in words rather than implying it will help you figure out what im saying,

(note i have made several WIP threads in the past, and i do accept crits when i ask for them, and no other times to they have any significance to me,)

we clear guys?, the model is done, final, finished, completed, pick your poison, they all describe it perfectly,

if you dont like it dont download it, that is all

the only changes that are to be made is possibly adding the cape

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive explained the date of release already, ill release it for esf if it is not to be used for EEA, which i havent figured out yet

Best answers
I totally understand what you mean Nuttzy. Whenever I show a model, it's only because I am satisfied with it. It's annoying when people give you crits, you tell them not to, then they start an argument over it. People, if a modeller tells you "No Crits", it means "NO CRITS". Okay?

Best answers
Ok, then i'll give you a proper post.

Complete? No way! Oh well, nice try. Next time, do better. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fine, ill give you one to, next time, DO ANYTHING AT ALL,
=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:x
:X
Pahahhaha nuttzah youre funny :p

and Jimnesu_Evil i agree with you 120%.. *i dont think percentages go that high.. thatll be stupid saying... whats 120% of 50*.. ull be left like this o_O

Best answers
its not a bad model. I dont mind using it.

Offtopic: one thing i cant stand is nuttzy's avatar and sig. Scares the shyt out of me :( hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like that gremlin.. its soo cute and fluffy.. reminds me like a furby... *grr that thing'll turn you into a punk within 3 secodns* i warn ya.. dont make eye contact...

on topic: i was making a piccolo model but urs beat mines so i trashed it. nice job nuttzah

Best answers
That is chucky from bride of chucky...

On topic:
or the topic that went off topic into another topic:

If people say NO CRITZ thats it no CRITZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah i was talking about hsi sig >_<

on topic: nuttzy you might as well get this thread closed because its going to end up with more spam... im not trying to close it on purpose.. but itll save you a lot of typing time ^_^.. and you wouldnt wanna rip anyones head off ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could care less if the thread is still active by the time i releasethe model if it is, ill post it here, if its not ill make a new thread, not a hard problem to fix,

Best answers
are you planning on releasing more "finished" models? as in... are you going you planning on making something new? anything youre currently working on right now? because maybe if you tell us now, CRITS will come in handy.. or maybe its just that you dont need them :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy's too superior to such crits of the ppl of the non-modeling mind...

if he do decide to do a model i think it should be...

WompdabodombadoOoooooaoooooaooom!!!

chucky!!!

i mean itll be cool having that little guy running around shooting energy beams and killing ppl dbz style!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not exactly ice, when i fel i need crits i request them, if i dont need them they are just a nuisance, simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom