NEW MOVE IDEA

Best answers
i dont no how u culd do this but...

u no piccalo and cell (and others ) can seporate themselfs into like clones but weaker, well it hink u should be able to seporate but only 1 of u is real the thing is summot else but can be targeted but does no damage (or does depends if u could od tha or not, or explods when hit or summot) wellwould make you last longer in meele :) i poast other ideas for moves in here aswell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me points towards suggestions section..
omm this is supposed to be dere... mods will move it D:

seems a gewd idea... but kinda complex and pointless... an ememy would see you spawn this other guy.. :O

Best answers
Well its an interesting idea but in terms of how it would work ingame, i dont think it would work out

Best answers
could be like those teleporting images in 1.2 that fade away slower

Best answers
make it how long u chage is how many there are
then make them all do damage but divide by x*
then when you guy retaleates make all the damge times by x* so they get wasted quicker

this just makes blocking harder (you have to block x* more then normal)

x* = the amount of extra guys

Best answers
It would be neat as a finisher in 1.2 melee, you get through with a long combo, then all of a sudden your Piccolo character splits into 4 and starts whomping the guy from all 4 sides.

But apart from that, hard to do. All of your clones would have to be bots, which would push your ping up a bit. Plus, there would be no PRACTICAL way to control them, I.E. no easy way to say "OK, clone #2 attack player _____ with generic beam" in the middle of an intense fight. Besides, if you totally sucks and the bot's skill level is way above yours, that's kinda like cheating, right? :laff:

Best answers
Itd probably be hard to make that because there would a lot of lag if sudenly another player would appear.... But if it would only be an immage that moves llike you and does what you do I gues it would work(dont ask me how to do that im only a noob)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom