New Meele Methodz?!?!?

Best answers
is there some "new" meele methods?? some guy kept owning me in head to head swoops... and i asked him how he waz doing this. when he replyed he said "its a new meele method for 1.1" but i actually didnt beleive him.. is there really one? or is he lying to me;(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same melee system as 1.0 with a few bugs/exploits removed, like instant counterattacking. Other than that, same system from 1.0. No secret techniques.

Best answers
The winner of a head to head match is now determined by ki I believe. If you charge at me from halfway across the map, and just before you hit me I start swooping towards you, I will win the head on because you spent all your ki rushing towards me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but thats how it seems to work for me.

Best answers
correct.
thats why u should charge and teleport often
and hit from the sides
=D

Best answers
ya i kinda noticed that one when i was playing in a server with ET and majin :D so i gotta get used to charging more often and for the whole new melee system... thats gonna be 1.2 i believe....correct me if im wrong...

Best answers
Some instant countering has been removed, but i still see people doing it, dont know how, but they can. I even got nailed once, same as old version. I know the bots can insta-counter, they do it all the time (the new ones), but i didnt think people could. Someone found a way around it..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm i know for sure that insta counter is changed; when i played with my bots on esf 1.0 they really did insta counter, after they blocked your melee they immiditely kicked you away, this wasn't on beta 1.1 though so..

Best answers
no your right... there is a little delay in hitting, but there is some weird thing, you can't constantly hit some one, and that little amount of time between the hits is just enough to counter-kick-block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom