New map Idea "space"

Uub

Best answers
k guys got a idea for a map.

its to do with space. and planets, ur in space u got the starz all the dbz planets but u can only go on the planets not in them, if u go near the sun u get solerflaird for 1 death and u lose hp, with the moon you gain 600ki for blowing up the moon but it takes a whole heaps 2 blow it up, the stars are just props. u cant touch them, :p i duno just got a hunch hehe

Best answers
not really possible to make, would it ... ur you would bump into every damn planet while flying around...

Uub

Best answers
yer but thats were SKILL comes in :p eheh i duno i just suggest u reply lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice suggestion....i think o_O but how the hell are u gonna do this?
A) Half Life does not support destructable objects (as far as i know)
B) The max map size inst TO big so u could only have a mini earth, moon, sun and namek and w/e other planets

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm, i dont think its possible to gain pl from destructing objects either, otherwise people would had made these ages ago for evm etc... to gain pl instead of having to use dragonballs.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're making just a part of space, it wouldn't be too bad with the map size limit. Of course it'd always be nice for the size limit to be bigger, but it's not too bad. Not to mention the ESF scale down, which would make a map of this type better suited for ESF.
Half-Life supports breakable objects, but the only breakable objects would be planets and space debris such as asteroids, correct? Those objects would be more complex than just a building wall, for example, and would cause much more performance loss on breaking than the aformentioned wall.
A trigger of gaining PL by breaking something isn't currently supported by ESF, it'd involve coding of new map entities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom