New life for REDSAIYAN.com, .net and .org

Best answers
exactially thats what he wanted u to do, you can make your own, just dont use his names.

edit* man the post come quick in here, you not only have the support of the dutch here but many others aswell spin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, he could be viewed as ripping if he went ahead and created a new redsayian. Spin came up with the idea, he created the layout and things, so all ideas are copyrighted by him, just as if you take a picture or something and put it on the internet you automatically get copyright status from it.

I'm with Spin on this one, you really really shouldn't create a website using the redsayian name or style, make your own!

🍂 Regular
Best answers
En voor de nederlander hier die zich schaamd... SORRY en ja ik weet wat coppyright is maar ik wou RS alleen maar helpen maar dat wil die sukkel niet... dan maar niet he...
Damn you really are low, calling SPiN a idiot in Dutch, I pity you.

Best answers
to put it short make anythink that has to do with rs and you will be sewed by spin and spammed by spin, me and a ****load of other people

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
After all that flaming and insult about your english, atlest you understood why you should make your own site. now im off.. until the next RS thread.

Retired
Best answers
madness....

spin sort the attitude...

and gohanssj2 you cannot use 'redsaiyan' name. because greg owns it.

*closed* cuz of the flaming and chaos really, just stating the obvious.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp this is the way it goes

Stfu and take this elsewhere

ESF is not a place to argue over domain names

I don't agree with RS being reborn by a new creator taking the reputation of the old site but there's nothing anyone can do about it legally unless Spin has taken a copywrite out on it

One a domain name is unregistered it is free teritory for anyone who wants it

You want to fight over this do it elsewhere and not on there forums

Warnings for both spin and Gohan for flaming

Best answers
link said:
OK another SPiN supporter here

As a dedicated rs fan (and well known rs forum visiter) i dispise the idea of someone els then SPiN reviving rs.

And why do you say he has the brains of spider, i know why he doesn't want to reopen it's becose people like you who come for the models and other stuff and just download it, not even taking time to register on the forum or even showing you're gratitude to SPiN for making and and updating the site all the time

as a real rs fan i don't mourn about SPiNs decision and try to revive it it's gone and accept it.
I ALREADDY SAID THAT I DONT WANT RS ANYMORE and for the spider brains... that was a joke just like spin said i have brains like a cat...

But what i want to do is open a new ESF STUFF SITE so that people can download the mods, maps , models and sprites again and more....

But EVERYONE... I WONT USE THE RS NAME but new suggestions are welcome and now that i have to start a completly new esf stuff site i dont need to buy a dedicated server... now a vertual host is good enough i think (60 GB bandwidth)

So.. suggestions for new names are welcome and i also need crew for the new site so they are welcome to and they dont have to pay becourse i am not buying a dedicated server (paying with the first idea was only an idea... the crew didnt have to pay then i just wont even start it.. 99$ a month is to much for me...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom