new ( kinda of a powerup whit the transform button )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i whas just thinking something for Goku and gohan.. somekind of powerup that uses the transformation button. ( maybe for later versions in esf )

Goku --> normal --> kaoken --> ssj --> ssj2 ---> ssj3

gohan ---> angry powerup ---> ssj ---> ssj2

maybe they angry and kaoken shouldnt powerup to mutch but just a little. so when you have like 900.000 and you use kaoken you powerup a bit.. like to 1.00.000 and your attack and speed are slighty stronger then normal. same whit angry powerup for gohan.. for reasons that it shouldnt be higher cuz that will unbalance the powerlevel and the attacks. so you only can use angry and kaoken on a sertan powerlevel :)

you should use these powerups whit the Z ( default transform button ) to powerup.. you only can use this temperory and it should allot of ki.. why??

its simpel.. when goku is in kaoken mode. even in cartoon he cant hold the kaoken forever cuz it takes allot of KI..

and whit gohan angry attack. he never is angry forever and when his angry is over. his ki is extremely low cuz he uses attacks at full strenght will all his energie..

*AS I SAID, this idea isnt for 1.1 but for future releases!*
comments are welcome for this idea

Best answers
Nice idea, but not toooootally worth while ^^

Would be nice if everyone had one of these transformations as well, just so its not unfair on other characters...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
as i said. its not POWERUP that add TO mutch power.. but just a little. and it makes it fair if you lose HP and KI!

Best answers
For gohan, it should go like this:

you have a special bar that shows his anger, and you got a special "unleashing" button, when you press it, all of gohan's attacks and stats are stronger, the more anger you got, the stronger you will be
you gain anger by being hitten by opponents

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep.. that will unbalace it..

and kebaking. its hoi ik ben nederlands. Duits = german. dutch = nederlands

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ja lol dat is waar kebabking, but on topic: i think the gohan angry bar is good he gets pissed off for like 20 secs, and hit very hard and then after that he returns to normal but he will be stunned for a moment cuz he is tired of the attack he did (it happens in the show too)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
correct... mhh... there must be a thing to balance the game.. maybe losing heal slowly.. or Ki drops down VERY fast!

Best answers
There's not much point for Gohan - he gets ssj at 1 mill PL.

The trouble is that it's not fair to give something this valuable to just Goku. He's already just about the best character in the game.

Instead of just pressing z at the right time, you press z while in turbo. Instead of transforming, you do a different technique.

Such as:

Goku - gets KK. Gives him a x.5 multiplier, but it means damage taken is increased by x.5. Can do this

Vegeta, Piccolo, Cell, Freiza - get "bulk up". The real trouble is that you'd need another model for it. Gah. Where they go all extra muscley. Gives them a x.5 multiplier. Piccolo and Cell lose 25% of their current speed. Freiza burns up ki more rapidly. Vegeta recharges ki more slowly.

Best answers
i like what syidely said, if you are goign to use the idea, make it unique for each charater, gives the game's characters more different from one another

Best answers
I like sidneys idea it makes sence to me. He is right that would require an additional model.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta_ssj4
Pwb
go away noob
Thats not needed at all. You get a warning for flaming and spamming.

Best answers
only way i see implenting kaoken would be to make it take out a rapid amount of hp while you are using it..

Best answers
moderators have such power....ME WANT POWER!!!!
oh well i think that more transformations is a great idea

Best answers
I like the idea, for it would balance from the thousands of yellow haired demons I see flying around, considering in angered mode, that it doesn't as large as a power boost as the other transformations. This would add a special "flavor" if you will. Nice idea....sorta...

V'

Best answers
Goku shouldn't have kaoeken. Thats what turbo is for. As for angry gohan, well, just make him red and steam blowing out of his ears for a trans and walah, angry gohan.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta_ssj4
wat the f...k ar jou
I would be extra careful if I was you

Flaming mod's admins can push you over the banning cliff

/me throws a warning rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom