NEW kame torpedoes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of using a seperate bar for a kame torpedoe, i think it should just be used with the regular kamehameha.

HOW IT WOULD WORK
holding left click would still be able to charge it. holding right click would charge a torpedoe. Anytime you already have a charged torpedoe, primary fire would then be the homing. You will NOT be able to charge a regular kamehameha until the torpedoe is detonated.

would make it much easier because you dont' always have to switch and switch to get an attack.. also since it is a kame torpedoe, derived from kamehameha, i think they should be in one attack slot

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it makes sense

Best answers
That does make a certain amount of sense, but it's not a real issue, is it?

Besides, the kametorpedos are meant to be a strategy item for Goku, not an alternative projectile form of the kamehameha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it is an alternate form of kamehameha thus the name kame torpedos..

don't want to have too many slots for attacks.. better to be more efficient

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea, I don't see anything wrong with it. It does make sense... I'm for it.

Best answers
Honestly, I think it'd be unnecessary work. It's fine how it is. The team should just focus on the new stuff instead.

Best answers
Hmmm i agree its is kinda stupid to have a seperate attack for kame torpedos while its an alternate form of kamehameha (no offense ESF-team)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it makes it atleast faster to play, you don't have so manny attack's to scroll over.
good idea :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the team can modify a special weapon for goku that works that way so he will have them both in one slot but everyone else will only have kamehameha. Everyone is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom