New Ideas

Best answers
Hi All!!!
I dont know if these things has been requested but DONT flame me if they has!!! dont be childish!

1) When u become a Super Sayian it would be cool if u made it so the Ki Energy Balls and Small Ki Beams shoot really fast by pressing the right mouse button.... when i say fast i mean ex: 2 beams 1 sec! so its 10 beams 5 secs! ofcourse u need to remove the Control Beam Option for that but u can make it so when u have aimed on an enemy and shoot the beams, they will hit a little randomly, getting a little out of direction, like when u are spraying in cs :) u can use the movies as an example... u see that sometimes they just go crazy with small Ki Energy Beams against the enemy... alot of smalll explosion!!! but it should only be possible when u become a super sayian.

2) it would be really cool if u could do so when u hit the ground (or a player) with a beam or like there will come some smoke at the explosion, and then the smoke will disapphere within 5-10 secs... but it has to be thick smoke so u cant see the enemy except he moves out of the smoke... like in the movies... really exciteing to wait for the smoke to lay down so u can see the results of the attack... :)

3) when u play Good vs Evil it should be so if u are Evil u can only be Evil classe and if u are on good team u can only be Good classes...

4) New Mod : 1 on 1 where u play in small maps made only for 1 on 1 (duel)... the maps should be example: the arena where Buu(the boy) and Goku fights in the last episode... just a little map and the winner goes to next round where he fights the next player until someone defeat the winner and they skip! and so on (if u know what i mean) something like the mod "Duel" in Jedi Knight Outcast 2... but there should be a change on the hp if u make this kinda mod... u should have around 10000hp or something like that so the Duel can be more realistic...

5) New Mod : A mod where 1 of the players in the map are the HUGE MONKEY! and then the others try to kill it... when someone kills it he becomes the monkey and so on. maybe u can make it so that the player who is the monkey gets score points for killing other players but the players that arent the monkey doesn't get score points by killing other players... and then u can play to 20 scores or something like that... the first to get 20 scores win and the map restarts again... the monkey should have around 2000hp and should only have Melee combat but it should give alot more damage than a normal punch... and maybe it should have a power that heals...

6) Would be cool if u could make it so u could become Super Sayian2 :) this has probably been requested but i say it anyway... just a reminder :eek:

7) Restore Beans should be more common so u can find them around every map...

8) Classes should have 2x more hp than they got atm...

9) u should shoot Kame-Hame-Ha, Spirit bomb and Big Bang faster...

10) The classes needs some ajustment... Buu, Cell and Frieze needs more hp and speed... actually ALL classes need to have around 400-500 speed instead of 200-300... would really look alot cooler.

11) Maybe when u Power-Up (default key E) it should be like in the movies where it gets more violent the longer you make it... u can probably do so the "rocks" that flyes in the air when u do it gets bigger and bigger and maybe make it so u get 10-100 (depending on ur power level) Ki every sec... that would look like in the movies where they always gets more power when they are doing it!

12) When a beam or like hits the ground it would be cool if there could come a little crater or maybe just a black mark like when u throw a grenade in CS...
but it should dissaphere within 1 minute or so, so the map doesn't get all black!

13) A new Melee attack where instead of punching ur enemy 10 miles away u can make a new Counter Melee Attacks where u can punch really fast on the enemy without he gets thrown away.. the punches should give around 5 damage each but it should punch ultimate fast so the health goes down pretty fast!.. like in the movies where u see them just standing there and punching at eachother really fast!!!

14) Some new music to the game... maybe take music from the movies... ex: the battle against Cell (DBZ - 171 - Unstoppable Gohan)... really cool fighting music... or maybe u could use:
System Of A Down - Marmelade
System Of A Down - Sugar
good fighting music too.... DBZ style music ;)

think thats all :S wow that were hard to explain :S hope u understand it all!
what do u think....??? O_O

Best answers
Don't Mension the trans becuase it ment to be coming 1.3 or something and the melee is getting change for 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) no... just.... no...
2) good idea but lag issues
3) there is already an option like that in the server settings
4) dont need new maps... just new coding for a new game mode. sure why not....
5) sounds good
6) not in the next release sorry bud
7) can u say bean whores? already see them in the maps with beans
8) why.... it takes long enough to kill someone with 3x your pl as it is
9) no... just.... no....
10) would be very very hard to control and actualy kill people with so much hp. what happens when you transform? youll be across the map in 2 seconds.
11) dont really get what u mean... rocks already fly up....
12) already makes a black mark :rolleyes: , and half life cannot support terrain damage unless the map has it specifically designed.
13) ........... have you been under a rock for the past 6 months (or longer)?
14) u can play whatever music u want.... its called winamp, it plays inthe background.....

Best answers
hehe :)

first...

7) can u say bean whores? already see them in the maps with beans / there just need to be more beans.... and i have only seen them in 1 single map... would be cooler if they were in almost every map.

8) why.... it takes long enough to kill someone with 3x your pl as it is / its just not realistic that u can die by 1 kamehameha... :S maybe decrease the damage on some of the energy shoots??? :S

9) no... just.... no.... / why?

10) would be very very hard to control and actualy kill people with so much hp. what happens when you transform? youll be across the map in 2 seconds. / its more realistic and alot cooler... yes its hard to hit :S maybe give the shoots more speed?

12) already makes a black mark , and half life cannot support terrain damage unless the map has it specifically designed. / black mark?!?!?! i haven't seen any black mark yet :p

13) ........... have you been under a rock for the past 6 months (or longer)?
/ yes i have :) actually its more like 8 months... :S

14) u can play whatever music u want.... its called winamp, it plays inthe background..... / well.... not everyone got winamp or the right fighting music to play :)

Best answers
1) Definitely not for the beams, but maybe for the ki balls.

2) Not very intelligent to do that... One person could just sit there spamming generic beams in any way, create massive clouds of smoke and lag the entire server. Get enough people in there, and it'll fill up quickly.

3) Already is that option, in Advanced when you create a game.

4) I actually think that may be good, since most battles in DBZ (especially among these characters) WERE 1 on 1, and not a massive melee. Those that were a massive melee, the one being swarmed usually kicked ass anyways, as their power level was massive compared to the others, which was why they were being swarmed.

5) Hmmm... interesting.

6) Already going to be put in eventually.

7) Yeah, I haven't found any yet. Haven't been to every map yet, but the ones I have been to don't seem to have them. Which means Buu players have a bit (more) of an advantage.

8) Yeh, as it is, they go down too quickly.

9) I don't think so. Those attacks are too powerful to allow them to be spammed.

10) More speed might make it harder to actually do anything. If someone can just sidestep everything thrown at them, it's not going to do a hell of a lot of good.

11) I don't really see the point. Ki bars recharge too quickly to really have that much of an effect.

12) There is a black mark left. I don't think it does it for some attacks, but there are marks left.

13) 5 damage per hit? They'd go down WAY too fast. Besides, Melee is going to be pumped up in 1.2

14) As said before, you can just use winamp.

Just as an aside, I notice you make references to the movies a lot. This game is supposed to be based on the show, not the movies. I don't know if you meant the show or what, but... yeah.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you open the mp3 folder in your esf folder there is a playlist organizer. Open the file up and you can play your own mp3s in game. Right now the player isn't that great but it, like everythign else, is getting a totally new and better look in 1.2.

Best answers
#11 : what i mean is that u can maybe make the recharge slower... and then bigger and bigger rocks could come... just for the coolnes! would look AWESOME!!!

Best answers
If you made the recharge slower, then the game would be less fast pace meaning less fun, all for eye candy... And im not going to say anything about the other ideas as I would probably just restate whats been said.

Best answers
Seriously...some of those sugestions already exist, and half of them are asked by everyone who comes to the forums. And with a list that big, might it not be easier to make your own game?

Best answers
#4 : Well maybe not... but maybe thay could make a options to change players life, so thad every player just have 1000 more then then normal...
#5 : Dude you played to much BFP...

Best answers
im all for making the small ki balls faster when transed. i allready suggested it. im pretty sure the team said no to that one tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom