New ideas!!

DMW

Best answers
I was thinking something like this,

Piccolo-no cape,super namek,i think he has enough attacks but it wouldnt hurt to add more.

Vegeta-ssj,ussj (if your gonna add this make him look good :D),ss2,and maybe a few attacks,cant think of any right now though.

krillen-unlock potential,mistik crillen o yea unlock potental can use namek saga suit.

trunks-,make his atks stonger,flamethower should be his strong beam like kamehameha,burning atk ball should be in(i no they said no just had to say it),as strong as small spirit bomb or big bang,o god plz plz plz plz plz make him atleast as fast as gohan.

O yea i cant wait(if you guys are going to doit)untill you add a way to add custom models,and not overite characters.Thanks for reading this and if you dont like my ideas the way they are,fell free to suggest you own stuff,also i know that at least 1 person will say,your just delaying 1.3 with all these ideas if they add them,but think about it.There are rumors that 1.3 may be the last entry for esf so why not try to make it the best it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom