New Idea!

Best answers
Lol i'm a freak with using weapons on Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth for the PS2. So it comes down to this. For the next ESF, how about creating some weapons in the series? For example: Extend Stick(goku's extending stick), Z-Sword(gohan uses during, buu saga), Gohan's Sword during training (kid gohan uses during, saiyan saga), trunks sword(explains itself). But for the weapons there would be more and those aren't assigned to anyone in particular. You would have to find them laying around maps and pick them up to use. If you get hit by melee you would drop the weapon and it is open for anyone to grab and use. Of course, in the series nobody used weapons that much, but I think this would be fun. Maybe you could bind "0" key to use weapon. This is just an idea, nothing more, just think about it, laterz... :tired:

Ahh p.s: If two people slash the weapon at eachother the same exact time, there should be a bar like power struggles, but you have to hold down left click on the mouse to over power the opponent. Once you over power them, you should slash them away to the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn thats a KICK A*S idea man....
it would make the melee less whored
gj man

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda sorta should be i nthe suggestion section but not like I care. SOunds good.

Best answers
that would be... interesting... ANd fun! i hate meelee spamming!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh, bad idea, buu running around with the z sword while krillin kicks ass with power poll?

no no no....

:S try posting in the right part of the forums too

*right
moved to suggestions*
Firefly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Ashishin
don't like the idea...
This is a easy and confortible way to give answers =)

Best answers
i think trunks should only be able to use a sword. you press 1 twice(like u would to get scatter shot as piccolo except u press 2) and trunks pulls his sword out of his sheath, now he has more melee damage but cant block, a little slower swooping speed, and can loose it sometimes when hit with melee, but can find it on the ground with the scouter. the sword is then used as normal melee would be used except he has a sword.....but hell, do what you want:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom