New Grand Theft Auto game

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a new gta game in the works and it is said to be bigger and better the gta3... we can olny hope. I just want to see two things added to it....
1) multiplayer
2) motorcycles ... because they rocked in gta1

Go here for more info.
http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH!!!!! exactly it pissed me off how they took em out, it rocked hammering around at a million Khp then smashin into a car ehehahahahAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah the bikes rocked supreme

Best answers
the Bikes rocked not only because there fast and u can move arounds cars and all that but u could drive bikes up stair so now u can go building to building that would be the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah the huge jumps ya could do i loved jumpin the bridge in cars they slowly got damaged and thus they got slower till finally ya didnt make it, but the massive jumps ya could do on a super bike building to building etc yeah like i said king supreme to the maximum capacity :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dropped ralph off at the airport in that one mission and he says "See you in Miami".

i can imagine gta 4 on the beach and your sniping cuban drug lords from lifegaurd posts or riding a harley to a gas station or whatver type of public building. pulling out my trusty flame thrower and turning up the degrees. i hope they don't lose flying abilities (even though gta 3 had a clipped wing peice of crap) because of 9/11. i wanna fly helicopters and fight back at the fbi with p90s strapped to side releasing 40 shots per second.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if GTA had a .50 cal now thats where its at rounds traveling at 3000 feet per second with 13700 Kj of energy thats enough to rip through anythin a civilian would have

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard there will be a MMOGTA called crime world

Best answers
I totally think a type of custom gang system would be cool. And it sucks how the police only go for you and not others, so that should be changed too. And on gamefaqs.com people are saying they want rockstar to put kids in it, i think thats a risky subject what do you guys think?? Personally i say leave the kids out.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
annoying little kids with huge bow ties and oversized lollipops, you walk up to them and you snatch their candy. they run to get a police man.

in that situation i would pull out my trusty ar-15 and watch the cops cars and sparks fly.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Is not GTA 4
Its called GTA: Wice City or something similar to that.
It takes place in a city based off of Miami during the 80s...anybody remember that old show Miami Vice?

That's wha the game's gonna look like :D
Mullets and bright sports coats witht he sleves rolled up....gonna be great!

Best answers
yeah, the game is called GTA: Vice City, and you even get to go in buildings! I think it would be cool to walk in a police station with a bazooka or macjine gun and show the cops whos boss. sadly, because of the controversy(spelling?) of GTA3's violence and language, my guess is there might be less of it, which will make the game a little less fun and realistic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'd be *** if they took out some blood and voilence, because that's what makes the game fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they can never be forced to take things out the worse that people could do is give it an adult rateing and thus making it so u have to be 18 years or older to buy it (at least tahts here in the states anyway...)

and besides rockstar has never been one to wussy out of a game >:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in england, gta1 was banned for awhile, but then had a rateing put on it, now we got gta1 2 and 3 with full blood and whores :D

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
It's just an expansion pack to GTA3. Its like u know GTA2 london???? thats how this one will be, its going to be likea new city and its going to take place like in the 70's during I think mob era. It should be very interesting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or like gt concept. but what really pisses me off is that my gta3 wont werk cause its scratched! :cry:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever been a jam, the fbi,hell even the army shows up after the cops give up.

pull your shotun and tap r1 and fire at the same time and watch you go automatic with the baby.

hell you might even cause some cars engines to catch on fire

watch those pigs burn, OHHHHH JEEEEESUS! watch those pigs burn

5.0 oooooooweoo oo oo baaaaarbecueeeeee

can't wait!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chansaw? nah that be to dumb

ill be happy with motocycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom