New Gameplay Mode Idea!

Best answers
Hey I was thinking about a new gameplay mode...
Like the sagas...

Make one evil guy VERY strong VS 4 others...

Like 25.000.000 BUU against 4 65.00.0 sayins... =D

well you get the idea.. My english sucks :cry:

Best answers
i think it sounds neat....but not "too" powerfull...ohh and you could make it when ever one guy joins the good guys he gets a bit stronger.

ESF

Best answers
i think what would b cool is if they put ure idwea in the game and u pick a enemy anyone and he is very strong compared to the other team well if u kill thjem a certian amount of time u could use ure biggest attack and blow up the planet it sounds kinda funky but also awesome 2 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would work for

a) the evil person would get gang banged to the next demention in 2 seconds

b) the way the pl system works the low pl people would catch up in 2 seconds of fighting

and no they wouldnt rework the pl system for one gameplay mode

just wouldnt work in esf

Best answers
to keep the diffenrence in strengh the PL of the evil guy could be the sum of the PL of all good guys.
this way it would stay balanced even if someone gets stronger or somebody joins the game.

i dont think that they would have to redo the PL-system.
they simpy have to add one more check when sending the PL-updatemessage to the client.

but i also see the problems that one evil fighter would get if the rest of the guys is ganging up against him. i have to admit that i don't see a solution for that, because no human can act at the required speed (try to keep an eye on 5 enemies at the same time).

Best answers
the limiting factor is not human. Its just that to fight against four other guys there should be a lot more bonuses than just pl. There should be higher speed and hp and amount of ki, as well as the higher pl. Also, if youre the person playing against the other 4 or whatever amount, they shouldnt be able to throw you back with melee. He has to be near impossible to beat in 1 vs 1, not just higher pl.

Best answers
how about this , if single player the PL stays the same until at some point of the game it raises if sven coop mode then it should stay the same and does not get any higher itll add fun and challenge and ittl go kust like some of the movies, imagine the brolly fight that would be fun especially with the new melee arrack (if theyr gonna put it) ......i really think there should be single player...

Best answers
Er.. This would not work at all with the way the game is. Three sub million players can own one 10 million player. How? Melee. PL doesn't matter if three or more people swarm on one more than flies on, you know. Just not practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom