new Frieza atack

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oke first off I ain't gonna ad a poll cuz I get sick of those things :)

But I wuz reading a post, and I heard an idea for a new frieza attack
I have know Idea how it should be used in game but I really like the idea behind it

Originally posted by cold steel
Freeza should also have that ball attack that thing he uses to bounce goku around on the landscapes of namek.It would be real ****ing cool.
maybe it good work like, you shoot it @ a guy and it captures the guy and take him with him and as long he is in the ball it does damage and it would give a small explosion when it hits the wall or something
and you can’t block it cuz it surrounds so like………..
your in side a “bubble” or something

really wanted 2 know wut you ppl think of this,
but this would help frieza seeing that he has no beams ( except generic ) in first and second form, so this could be a nice beam replacement

** credit for idea goes 2 cold steel **

Best answers
Its a great time it will be fun to watch someone being thrown around.

I think there should be a struggle bar while your inside the ball. Moving to Buu and Gotenk (around the same term as the frieza ball) with Gotenk throws those 3 rings of energy around Buu they squeeze him, but he finally breaks the rings (but it takes alot of energy)

Maybe that could be the same as the Energy ball, you can weaken the damage the ball does to you, but you can't escape it. the more energy you give out in the struggle the less the damage, The less the struggle the more the damage.

Hope you understand what i'm trying to get across about it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
Its a great time it will be fun to watch someone being thrown around.

I think there should be a struggle bar while your inside the ball. Moving to Buu and Gotenk (around the same term as the frieza ball) with Gotenk throws those 3 rings of energy around Buu they squeeze him, but he finally breaks the rings (but it takes alot of energy)

Maybe that could be the same as the Energy ball, you can weaken the damage the ball does to you, but you can't escape it. the more energy you give out in the struggle the less the damage, The less the struggle the more the damage.

Hope you understand what i'm trying to get across about it.
well I wanted 2 say this my self but I'm lasy but I do agree on the struggle part

[edit]

also I it should be should be slow but not 2 big so you when you get caught it's your fault for not paying attention.......

[/edit]

Best answers
yeah, like the speed of the spirit bomb, or maybe just a little quicker then it

Best answers
Can you show me a picture or say me on which page in which manga is it ?

Best answers
yeah i'm looking through each episode of the Frieza Saga to find the infomation about it

Best answers
Then visit the link
The finger beam is already in esf and
I mean the rapid finger blast should included.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea especially because i came up with it hehe.But that doesn't matter.

I say there is allways a struggle appearing when this attack hits someone if the struggle is won then the ball is swatted in some random direction if the struggle is lost then you are trapped for about 5 sec. The wielder can bounce you to everywhere averytime you hit a wall you get the same damage as when you hit a wall by melee and the ball drains health when your in it,that's why you can use this ball only for a few seconds.

Well that's my oppinion about it.

thanks for the credits Prozac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom