New Freeza Move!

Best answers
yes, ive thought of a new, never before seen freeza move! Energy Charge! remember when freeza and ssj goku were going at it? freeza covered himself in energy and charged goku who was firing a kamehameha. they then had a little struggle as goku tried to push freeza away, and freeza tried to keep pushing onward. that could be freezas new move, a super melee charging punch, with with a slight charge time (but a recycle time like finger beam), and best of all its power strugleable! what do you think?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except suggestions don't go in newbie central... and I highly suggest rather than making seperate threads for each of your suggestions, just make one and edit it when you want to add more suggestions.

Best answers
Miroku said:
Except suggestions don't go in newbie central... and I highly suggest rather than making seperate threads for each of your suggestions, just make one and edit it when you want to add more suggestions.
sorry i didnt realise what forum i was in...this is why you dont post without any sleep, and as for the fact ive been making so many threads, if i just make one big one people end up consintrating on one or two things, the rest gets ignored.

Best answers
that'd be cool :D

he like goes all fiery and then you could run into people

u'd be like ARRRRGH!! then go all fiery, and then zip around smashing into people, it'd be like bumper cars

regards

Best answers
great idea, that would be very cool.

while add it, why not give piccolo the option to extend his arm. when ur close to your enemy, but not close enough to hit him and out of swoop range, then you can charge up alt. fire (short charging time), and when you release it you extend ur arm. When it connects, you grab your enemy and pull him in and piccolo hits him which sends him flying. Kinda cool if piccolo had something unique in his arsenal.

Best answers
well, scattershot is already unique in type isnt it?

Best answers
no not really, extending arm technique is the only attack a namek can do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you couldn't use the energy charge in melee it would be balanced, but if you could, it would be tricky to make a system that allows this and also makes frieza's melee balanced. Allthough not a bad suggestion for a new attack.

Best answers
maybe just make it an ability?

such that when he is in a certain form, all his melee can be such that he can ps vs beams?

Best answers
yea and to use the attack, you could click and it uses all of ur ki up, but you stay fiery for like a minute or so,

while fiery u can swoop, and do melee and ps vs beams

what'd ya reckon?

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom