• Total voters
Best answers
to make it quick and simple:

the evil team gets a bit more PL

the good team gets a bit more HP

its that easy.....we likes?
i know i do

Best answers
I'm interested into why this idea appeals to you. Please post why you are in favour of this idea.

Best answers
does it matter...no...but i will explain anyway....gotta keep this post ontopic :p

there are hardly any servers out there who use the option....no permanent server AND no temp. servers. this idea could make it more popular....i mean...its hardly used so we gotta make it so that it will be used more. ;)

but next time...stay on the topic...why i like it doesnt matter....what matters is if YOU PEOPLE like it.

thnx

Best answers
Round based.. good vs. evil. 1 member from each team gets 3 senzu beans and can give to a fallen team mate to bring them back. If the person w/ the beans dies they stay next to his corpse until a team mate can pick them up and probably give him one. But after they are gone thats it until the last team standing wins the round.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing that bother's me, vegeta is in the evil team while he is good 3/4 of the series.
if they wand a evil good balance then set nappa or radits in it, they are evil till the last breath.
and about the idea, what about have it this way.

the evil team has somekind of majin power(more devends, so harder to kill but not more hp)
the good team is harder to make tiërt(more enegy, not more pl just harder to get the ki away)

what do you guy's think, i like it LOL

Best answers
niobe said:
there is one thing that bother's me, vegeta is in the evil team while he is good 3/4 of the series.
if they wand a evil good balance then set nappa or radits in it, they are evil till the last breath.
I don't think he's actually good. When he fights Cell, he could easily have killed Cell at his second form and been done with it. But he let Cell absorb #18. Vegeta just wants to become the strongest fighter in the universe. And since the evil guys are normally the strongest at first, they're good practice, and tests for his power.

Keeping on topic, it'd be hard to keep PL/HP increases balanced while still making a difference. HP and PL increases would have to be significant to notice a difference, but that would uneven the game also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, he is just selfise.
not evil, and he doesn't wand to be the strongest of the universe, or he already kilded goku when he had the change.
like when the and first arived and goku had that virus or when he was majin.
he WAS bad until the freeza saga, then he just wana train and be stronger then goku, nothing els.(and he was ones)

Best answers
I... don't know. It would have to be done really well for it to work, and I don't think the time it would take to balance it would be worth it.

Best answers
RavenRage said:
I don't think he's actually good. When he fights Cell, he could easily have killed Cell at his second form and been done with it. But he let Cell absorb #18. Vegeta just wants to become the strongest fighter in the universe. And since the evil guys are normally the strongest at first, they're good practice, and tests for his power.

Keeping on topic, it'd be hard to keep PL/HP increases balanced while still making a difference. HP and PL increases would have to be significant to notice a difference, but that would uneven the game also.
Just to extend on this, although he may have seemed ****y back then, he was still helping the other Z Fighters. What about later on when he helps Goku take Buu on? When he fuses with him to become Vegetto? When he battles along side him on the planet of the Kai's?

He may not have been "actually good" in the Cell saga, but he's not evil again until he is possessed by Babadi.

Sorry for going off-topic. o_o

Best answers
to settle this in the kid buu saga...

dende wishes everyone back to life ecept all the evil people...

and Vegeta's halo disapears...

and goku sais

goku said:
look Vegeta i guese youre one of the good guys after all

Best answers
actualy i was trying to stop people arguing over if vegeta is good or evilb ut fine ill just keep out of it... looks like you have it under controll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom