New(er) Tags

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
you should try making sigs one at a time, just because you make 50 sigs with the same BG doesnt make you pimp ****... work on one sig with one bg, not 50 sigs with 1 bg
Just stfu, you don't even know what you're talking about so I won't even respond to you.

suicidal_maniac said:
Yea dont use the same bg's over and over again o_O
Change it up abit or you might end up like Ryoko :p
I don't. Just 'cause I use them on like 7 sigs doesn't make it THAT repetitive. And I hope I end up like Ryoko, he's good, don't know what you're smoking.

Best answers
(Very Pretty and Cute looking)
( looks kinda plain but pretty as well)

Thats the only 2 i actually liked out of all the ones u just posted.

Pan

Best answers
Im personally jealous of the sakura sig wish it was mine and i think The sakura one looks the best out of all of them, and the inuyasha one looks good too as well as the Vegeta one and the one u posted late ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm I'll make you a Pan one if ya wnat =P Just pm me with the details.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Just stfu, you don't even know what you're talking about so I won't even respond to you.
how about u stop being rude and i dont have to give u a warning and close ur topic

u use the exact same background on all the sigs and u dont want to hear that they all look the same? well u need open ur eyes and realize thats exactly why people say they look repeditive

there is a saying u know quality over quanitity

7 sigs of exactly the same thing only slightly altered is a perfect example of this

Retired
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Hmm I'll make you a Pan one if ya wnat =P Just pm me with the details.

here i'll save you the trouble of making the same sig over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guest0043 said:
here i'll save you the trouble of making the same sig over

I'm guessing that was supposed to be funny? It's hard to tell when you're dealing with a dumbass...

Hibiki go ahead and close the thread warn me w/e, I don't want a thread full of people who don't know what Constrcutive Critisism is anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, I also had this problem, as did ryoko (he hated me for saying his sigs looked samey lol) and most other gfx artists I know.

But you have to admit using the same bg in 7 sigs is way too much, every sig should be different, not very very similar, or what's the point in creating new ones? Just edit the old one ;)

To get out of this, try the following:

1. work on a themed sig - possible peace, serenity or even christmas, summer, that kind of thing. Gives you a focus to work towards.

2. Take a break, and come back with new ideas (This one worked for me, I used to do what you did, making loads and loads of sigs that looked pretty similar)

3. Experiment (this one should be as standard, it's how the killer sigs are made :) )

Anyway try a couple of those and see what happens. The results might surprise you :)

(Here's my comments for your sigs - yes I think they do look repetitive, as explained above. The sakura one is the best one by far, everything "fits" more than in the others)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed on the grounds of flaming and possible flaming.

Gaara, if you wish me to reopen this, just pm me. I'd suggest making a new thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom