New(er) Tags

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out mah new sigs, before we begin, let's keep in mind, that I did put time into these so I don't wanna hear that I rushed them. Now let me supply some play by play ^^

Not much here, was a request, I think that guy is ugly with his 5-head

Putting serious thought into using this, dunno, just looks really cool IMO

Request filled... Turned out sweet, adorable pics of Sakura :p How do ya like the font work?

Dunno, found a beautiful pic, turned it into a sig. Simple as that, yet pwnage like that =P

'Nother request, turned out nice, had to add a layer mask to her hair, it was curling up and taking up half of the sig >_>

v2.

Made out of presets.. I think I did a good blending job on this personally. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think every one of ur sigs look exactly the same except for the colors and the 1 or 2 pictures

Best answers
Same, they're base sigs, as in

Photo
3d Backround
Name

O-o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're missing the big picture that I'm not going to change bgs every ****ing time I make a sig. and yeah Ecchi, that's how sigs are made.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try experimenting with borders. Look at my second sig.

1: Nice job.
2: The faded in pictures don't really fit well.
3: Nice job.
4: Same as 2.
5/6: Brilliant.
7: Umm.. whats the red curving line? Good blending job indeed.

Retired
Best answers
they all look the same..

i give ya a 4.5 out of 10 for the one style.

pretty ****ty though . try new styles.

Best answers
Basic sigs are made

you should really change backrounds, cause they are basicly all the same

oh that curvey red line is his tail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are nutz, with as many sigs as I make if I changed bgs as much as you guys ***** about I'd run out of ideas.

One more for your pleasures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
You guys are nutz, with as many sigs as I make if I changed bgs as much as you guys ***** about I'd run out of ideas.
What's with the attitude, dont be mad that people are telling what they think of your sigs. All these sigs in this thread look a like... its true, dont give a stupid little attitude

Best answers
Gaara don't get all pissed off because you don't agree with all of the critiz you get, discuss it if you feel people is talking nonsense. I see that you have been getting the same critiz over and over again. They all usualy look good, but still very alike.

I'll tell you why I think they all "look alike": you mostly always put a character at one end of the sig and your name at the other then usually the middle of these there is "plain" background, brushed and nice, but usually plain looking (with plain I don't mean boring).
The way I see it you concentrate too much on doning the sigs just and only using these "imaginary rules" you've built yourself up, so I say throw these rules away and experiment.
Maybe a good way to experiment is to change the subject you always use, which is anime, I know it's adictive (I like anime drawings a lot). Use pics from video games or art for example, just to see what else you can do, be curious ^^

I have to remark an exception, the hideki one looks bad, too much unused space and bg very plain imo. You can do so much better than that. I think it would look better if you made it a bit smaller and made the pic of tetsuo a bit bigger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a solution, I just won't post as many...

Best answers
Metalburn said:
Try experimenting with borders. Look at my second sig.

1: Nice job.
2: The faded in pictures don't really fit well.
3: Nice job.
4: Same as 2.
5/6: Brilliant.
7: Umm.. whats the red curving line? Good blending job indeed.
The red curving mline is his tail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Seems to me like you want to hear positive crit's. Don't get upset and moody if people dont like your work, or if people say your style is repetitive. If you hear it a lot, it might not be what you want to hear but you'd do well for listening at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do listen, but if something is getting repetitive it's easier just to not show it as much.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
I also have a solution, don't be so thickheaded ;)

And Kairi, about what you said, he already noticed that was vegeta's tail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, how's that a bad solution... Ok, so if I like making the same bgs and I want to keep making the same bgs, I already know that if I post them, people are gonna tell me that the bgs are similair, So does it not make since not to post as many?

Best answers
It's not a bad solution, since this is your hobby.
But if what you want is to improve you gotta listen to good and bad coments equally, but instead you choose not to post all of the sigs you make, if you ask me you are giving up.
Anyways a sig is not only for others to like but for you too and i personally think that if you like something (having in mind that it aint badly made) then screw others and whatever they think. But if you ask for coments and critiz that is what you will get, don't expect everybody to think like you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, I do listen to C&C how do you think I got where I am. And by posting only a few sigs, I'd be posting which ones I thought were the best, and asking for C&C on those.. Anyways, just forget it, it looks like I'm a cry baby looking for sympathy right now. So if you don't mind let's just move on, it's honestly not important anyways.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should try making sigs one at a time, just because you make 50 sigs with the same BG doesnt make you pimp ****... work on one sig with one bg, not 50 sigs with 1 bg

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea dont use the same bg's over and over again o_O
Change it up abit or you might end up like Ryoko :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom