New Drawings

Best answers
Hey lady,
Keep the progress coming............ you're off to a nice start! be sure to keep what linda said in the back of your mind, and be sure to look at more reference drawings.! but like i said again! they're coming along great.. keep it coming

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
The first is the best, I don't like eyes coming out over hair its scary o_O and the middle is just O_O. Your body's are good

lol i should rename her from trista to the alien person or omething lol. I hate HER FACE AHHHHH the eyes. I wish i could see what im doing when its bg be4 i color so i know what it will lok like ek.
Thanks though in the body part and 1. yea i like the eyes through the hair all my pics will have that, i think i developed that style from Ayashi no Ceres, I think Ah! Megami Sama, Fushigi Yugi and a buncha others.

Tales said:
Hey lady,
Keep the progress coming............ you're off to a nice start! be sure to keep what linda said in the back of your mind, and be sure to look at more reference drawings.! but like i said again! they're coming along great.. keep it coming
thanks. i ont like look at other art to get positions and stuff cuz i want it to be my own you know, i do look at stuff, when it comes to hands ill sit in class and look at mine and ... ppl stare lol.. I will keep it coming ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom