New Definition of NEWB.

Best answers
Newb (Adj) Beam Jumps from a fight then beams you. Has the name 'HELLRAISER' . Kills himself if he cant win.

If you see HELLRAISER in a game tell him I said He's a newb.

What really annoys you in ESF?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people who dont like what happens.... its just a game ffs

Best answers
the one thar gets me at the mo is when u are doing melle they just leave the game but thank god this will (hopefully) be in the nxt patch

Best answers
If they leave the game they are nubs and they will leave all the games they play in therefore not playing at all if theres a challenge. They will always suckk!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posted by ESFVoltage
Kills himself if he cant win.
i met a guy like that when ever he was lo on pl and i won the head-on he used the kill command but his name wasn't HELLRAISER can't remember it but it's anoing

:laff: newb = someone who dosent read the manual and goes round the servers asking for combos and hints on how to use the new melee :laff:

Best answers
ESFVoltage said:
Newb (Adj) Beam Jumps from a fight then beams you. Has the name 'HELLRAISER' . Kills himself if he cant win.

LOL OMg i faced the same exact guy a few days ago..everytime he was down to the last inch of his powerlevel he would kill himself but it didnt bother me, I played along and i eventually got him a few times before he could kill himself and i guess he was pretty mad about it as well calling me a Hacker and a Noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate scatter shock newbs, or people I beat the crap out of, then trans and beat me when i have pl drop and say they pwned me.

Or the newb who transed first in a server and has been raping the server non stop, then i join. Kill him a few times, then he leaves and as he goes he says "Se you nubs later" or " You newbs need to work on ur melee".

Thats what i hate.

Best answers
Watch out for this a$$hole on the us servers named gearshifter if you go near him he com u and says "stop it" or "Stop hit me" and if you kill him he calls you "***" oyeah he beams out just when you come out of melee. And i h8 noobs beaming you went u just won melee and got out of it.

Best answers
Beam Spammers also suck...People who say STOP THE *** MELEE. are just ***s.

Best answers
oyeah watch out for a guy named "master roshi" he plays as krillin and won't stop scatter beaming even when he has transformed

Best answers
ughhh!!!..i hate scatter beaming it seems to lag the server for me and everyone else around it..i mean its so... like the number 1 signature noobish attack there is next to the frezia/cell disk..some people even developed skills with scattershot (talking about people who cant melee by the way) they would jump up and down and keep throwing them and the irriating thing about is ..they actually win with it constantly too and then they think there own top of the world its really funny too see them get that arrogant espically when im holding back on them.

Best answers
ESFVoltage said:
ESF, any game really. People that use the word Newb, noob, nooby, n00b, nub, (im sure i forgot a form or two) etc. What a stupid word. I refuse to ever seriously say that word and i just cringe everytime someone does. My friend actually called me a newb in real life, and thats when i knew that this newb phrase had gone too far, I just about cracked his jaw, but I resisted. Please, for the love of god, stop saying newb.

Oh and what david said too. Uptight *******s that labeled stuff "laming" killed jkII imo, and i believe this happened in 1.1 with "howing" I could give a **** less.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFVoltage said:
When people cry to the forums because they don't like the way someone else plays. To be honest, in my opinion, you're acting like a baby by crying on the forums calling somebody a newb, even telling everyone the name he uses because he made you mad. If everyone like you made a thread everytime this happened, the forum would fill up with them.

It's just a game, grow up.

Best answers
Amitron said:
ESF, any game really. People that use the word Newb, noob, nooby, n00b, nub, (im sure i forgot a form or two) etc. What a stupid word. I refuse to ever seriously say that word and i just cringe everytime someone does. My friend actually called me a newb in real life, and thats when i knew that this newb phrase had gone too far, I just about cracked his jaw, but I resisted. Please, for the love of god, stop saying newb.

Oh and what david said too. Uptight *******s that labeled stuff "laming" killed jkII imo, and i believe this happened in 1.1 with "howing" I could give a **** less.
That was exactly what i was going to post :laff:
Anyway, these threads make me wonder if newbies really exist, i mean everyone comes in here and says "that n00b was doing that noobish attack and then i pwnd him and he called me nub and hax0r"
Beams are noobish
Disks are nubish
Lasers are nubish
melee is nubish

WTF ISNT NOOBISH???

*sigh*

Best answers
I wasnt 'Crying'. Crying is like, OMG OMG MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CANT BEAM SPAM.
I was simply asking a question.

-Volt.

PS. Its also annoying when people 'Cry' about people 'crying.

Its just a forum. Grow Up.

Best answers
ESFVoltage said:

lol i sure as hell wanted to quote optimous and say that but was afraid of getting a warning

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFVoltage said:

Here's my definition of NEWB.

Newb (Adj) gets irritated by fighting some people on servers. He thinks making threads on the ESF forums naming people he didn't like playing is funny and makes him look cool.

If you see ESFVOLTAGE in a thread tell him I said he's a newb.

Not funny, is it? Making a thread for bashing people and specifically naming users is a no-no. The user(s) you are pointing at wouldn't like to see their names posted in such a criticized manner on public forums. This thread is now closed, don't try to make more of these in the future.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFVoltage said:
I wasnt 'Crying'. Crying is like, OMG OMG MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CANT BEAM SPAM.
I was simply asking a question.

-Volt.

Cry as you must, but you just disrespected a staff member. We've stated that we didn't want threads like this in the past, as grOOvy and Optimus have alluded to. If you don't like that particular mandate, then take your grievances to the administrators (Cucumba, Hsu, Deverz, myself, Greg, etc.)

Disrespecting a staff member gets people warnings...and you, sir, are no exception to the rule. If you wanted to discuss the way Optimus handled the situation, take it up with me in private, not here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom