New DBZ saga, by me, the abacus saga.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, i want to start a new GIF saga, every saga i make, fails, or i lose accidentally, now i want to make a real one, and hope its a bit good.

Here is the prologue.

Darn, i forgot the credits for the sprites.

http://www.enpitsudo-dojo.com/sprites.html for the sprites, and some other dude for the choazu.

Best answers
yawn...Tien's firend?...wath program u use man?plz tell me..and were do u get your caracter's???plz tell me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no sucha tut. as i know...But u can look at the homepage of adobe imageready!
But hes using jacs animate shop as i know...its with paint shop pro as i know ^^

Best answers
so i need 2 get Paint shop pro to make this Gif's???and in Paint shop pro I can do sprietes???
Other program's???

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys don't worry, i probably make a tutorial soon. ;)

Oh yeah, here is my newest work, part 2, don't worry, its gonna be better after this.

Best answers
Again another gread gif :) but so short :( make them a bit longer.. and less reading stuff
(( less reading more action ))

The program that he uses is animation shop 3 from Jasc but it`s a hard program :S i tried some things and i failed in animation shop and it was much better in Image readdy from Ulead. bad thing in ulead is that you need to add everything in the first frame and just make them invissable if you don`t want them.. but i didn`t put alot time in both programs so it might be alot easyer than i just said.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its cool, and funny too, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom