New Dbz Ps2 Screens!!!

Best answers
I hope its better than what those screenies show, better not turn into a sf wanna be when you battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beams look like there from legends.... now theres a game... u know they should just remake that game :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
They should, actually..

nex-gen graphics..clean up the controls a bit..
bring it over here...
:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah cause that game rox0rs all others!!!!

they could make it for the gba!!!! NOW THERES A GOOD DBZ GBA GAME!!! :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I love that game

I just don't play it at all because it doesn't.........run..properly on my ps2

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why i kept my good old psx :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that PS2 DBZ game looks pretty good, altho it had better come to GCN or I'll have to get a PS2 :(.... but Legends is still the best game I have ever played pertaining to DBZ... especially the Sega Saturn version... the spirit bomb looked a little better... it wasn't... "transparent", I guess u could say, like it was in the PSX version.

Never did beat those damned Androids b4 I had to give it back to my friend, tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft u think the androids were hard then try beating buu with a 100% z rateing :p

now theres something hard

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Legends was a lot of fun for about a week. After I beat the game and all my friends the game lost its purpose. If they remade it with better graphics a slightly more complex fighting engine and more replay value then that would be an awesome game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way i could play that game for months and i do :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I played it long enough to get decent with it.....then shelved it for some reason..

And I STILL have my psx..i'd just have to hook it up every time I wanted to play Legends..:\

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those screens do look pretty good...so far.

And look at me, I've never even played legends. Or seen it for that matter. What kind of fool am I? I sure wish I had it. I still have my psx. damn.

Best answers
AH Legends :)

now THERES a game and a half

one thing i dont like about it is you cant knock human players as far in multi player :/

comps you knock so far but humans barly go anywhere

Best answers
I have all three DBZ games that came out for PSX. Legends was nice, but I got my butt kicked after Nappa.

Also have Final Bout the graphics are ok. but the control is difficult and the camera angles are stupid.

And if its even worth mentionsing.... Ultimate Battle 22....... dumb graphics, dumb controls, dumb gameplay......... only thing it had going for it, was 22 playable characters.....all with the same moves......

Best answers
sam i had all 3 wen i had my psx but now i have a ps2 i have to get a modchip b4 i can play dem again:( and they cost about 200 bux wer i live. but final bout was a wicked game i dont no wy u guys h8 it prolly cause u guys sukd at it but it was kewl. legends was the best though i beat the whole thing even that extra bit wer the comp chooses players for u and u have to fight a group of people.

Best answers
a good dbz game needs fast gameplay like legends, I hope that the ps2 game won't be slow and sluggish like final bout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom