New cool aura work

G
Super Veggeto said:
because of this post i really hope he wont release it :\

ontopic: aura is very nice, is hard to tell whats a powerup, (that must be me ^^)
anyway keep up the good work :yes:
lol, powerup would b the one where they r doing the powerup anim, lol ^_^

and yea woker, there used be a cam_back cmd, and i think the other 1 was cam_forward, it works in most mods and it worked in ESF 1.0, but sum reason it dont work now in 11 :/ i think there is a new cmd 4 it, dunno if any1 knows it

Best answers
how can i get my aimin (crossire) smaller?
not the target.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
powerup is when you press the charge button :p

and woker why don´t you ask this in a new thread :p

Best answers
WOW nice 1!!!
but i think its too empty so if u can plz do another relise but do it ssj2 aura
what do u think??

Best answers
GJ 9.9/10
where did u get the models in the pics???
but the aura is cool...does it rotate? or move?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm well if i think!
he could be do a normaly sphere and then he only assigned the skin of the aura! well maybe it likes to be something like that... but like it looks i give u a mark 1!!
9.8/10

G
oh i understand, i think, thats clever. he made a sphere, and then hew coulered the aura in, lft the other spaces black so they dont appear, so it looked like a sprite. is that pritty much what u mean german_boy? thats really clever!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think all it is is maybe 1 or 2 polies, and a skin, cuz you can see how some of the models are coming out one side of the aura..... i dunno it looks ok, but it looks a little static, good work anyways.

Best answers
o_O
u said "SOON"
that u release it soon.
well?
what is soon in your eyes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes that eally clever! but like i see now! i think he made boxes! and not a spehere !
look... sometimes the aura lighting! and i see in that aura a lithing ! and i think the lighting gets a box! ;) nice idea small poly cool and easy work

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very Nice Aura, this is a have to be if you decide to release, very nice, well done mate

Woker, stop, if i'm not mistakened, you are always ruining peoples chances of the topic download because you ask for it to be released when the creator is probably still tweeking it!
he will release it if he feels like it, like Vegetto said, i hope he doesnt release it now, maybe it might teach you people like Woker a lesson, ",,,,to be patient"

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woker, Poker, Joker, whatever your name is, PLEASE stop. If you're so interested in the thing then stopping every 10 seconds to ask for a release just MIGHT get the maker pissed off so that he will keep it to himself.

As for the aura, it could have a better texture but the idea is pretty clever. Right now it doesnt really have a dbz style aura texture.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually it really does.... if you take the first one as an example, the dbz aura's were only put in the show to accentuate the characters power, in the form of energy waves. if it were real life, all you would see would be the area arround the character distorting, kinda like hot-spots on the ground where its been in the sun too long... so i think this aura is pretty accurate

Best answers
Well guys, im gona explain how is made it. There are a group of boxes, but like a sprites. Only remain two sides of the box, front and back. I cloned the box and rotate it arround d center point. This way all boxes working as one and dont make glow textures. Then i used one side more of other box, thats make it a bit more glow when the side of box cross infront of the cam. I could add more glowing if you want. I added in a new version a half lower sphere and another one with lightnings texture. Each character have his own aura. Well, really each color aura have diferent texture. I will make a normal aura, ssj2 aura, ssj3aura. RELEASE DATE---->"next monday". CYA

Best answers
making multiple auras is really just stupid, just make a normal and a version with lighting, its not like u can use multiple auras ingame anyways

Best answers
Im gona xplain a little bit more, i made a normal aura and ssj2 ura cuz every one purpose me to do it. Ssj3 is almost the same as ssj2 but when you ascend aura grow up more than normal aura. But really on each aura pack youll can play with 4 diferent auras, each aura is diferent.
Youll will understant it when you play with it. Think that aura.mdl use 4 diferent textures, so i made almost a group of sprites. Then i can make 4 diferent auras, not only color change. I hope you will like the aura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom