New Commands

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some earlier said you cannot change ki after death but sometimes when im playing the ki after I die or after I hit someone go up more there other times. Why may I ask, does it do this ??

Best answers
hey dudes, ive been wonderin that once when i joined a game, i was at the default pl, then after i kamekazied---shuttup i know, i accidently tried to hold a meha too late--i began again and i had ONE MILL 889238!!! how did the server do that? there were only 4 people in each team tho

Best answers
thnx satan those comands were very useful and gogeta you know in the anime it saiys after everybattle a saiyan gets stronger?

well it applies to everyone in the game for some reason.
when you hit someone you get the hitpoints for most of it so no n00b can come in and steal your kill and get all of your points for mostly killing him.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS4 Gogeta
Some earlier said you cannot change ki after death but sometimes when im playing the ki after I die or after I hit someone go up more there other times. Why may I ask, does it do this ??
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
hey dudes, ive been wonderin that once when i joined a game, i was at the default pl, then after i kamekazied---shuttup i know, i accidently tried to hold a meha too late--i began again and i had ONE MILL 889238!!! how did the server do that? there were only 4 people in each team tho
If your powerlevel is lower than the average powerlevel of the whole server, it increases when you die. If your powerlevel is higher than the average powerelevel, it will decrease when you die. So if you join a server where the players have been dukin' it out for quite a while all it takes is either a couple kills or deaths to start playin with the big boys...

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Most maps DON'T have beans and you have to set the command to allow them first of all.

As for DBs -- they are screwed since they are still working on them, so wierd shiz happens
Ok, so wich Maps Have Beans on Them ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom