New Clan Site

Best answers
Yo, I've got a new clan started called the Cake Ass Hippies. I made a site and decided to share it with everyone. so here it be. no flaming cuz it's just a temporary site til i can get the real one done. Cake Ass Hippies

Best answers
will it keep that stupid name.
No i havent checked the site but will the new one keep that stupid name, now that is the question...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I can't say I'm a big fan of your clan name. I understand the site is under construction...but then why did you post it now. Why not wait until you have it done.

Best answers
if ya'll actually knew the history behind Cake Ass Hippies ya'll wouldn't think it was stupid. and i put the link up yesterday cuz it's gonna be finished tomorrow. so yeah

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think any history or explanation could warrant why you would name your clan Cake Ass Hippies.

Best answers
well, you are not in the clan and prolly never will be so i'm not gonna change it for you or anyone else. and trust me, if u heard the story behind it u would laf your ass off.

Best answers
cake ass hippy r good. im in the clan. as ppl now in tournyies we have i am like 20-2 in them. i have played a lot of good ppl to. like ssj 3 goten ldr. hes really good. togeta havn't check web site yet.

togeta nice we bsite so far better then priden we bsite and its not even done. and magus if u see this get on msn i know togeta probaly working but get on msn.
o yeah togeta i want to hhear funny sorry behind r clan name.
togeta get on msn to and take break from the web site.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
LOL that is true the site is better with just that page lol nice pic anyways togeta

Best answers
@ Drewthug- Wow, look at me. Me can talk greatest english in world!! And me super good at ESF (me liketh to lies)

Jeeperz. Never have i seen my english language used so horribly

And Thug, nice comments about ur caln site...when all there is is a friggen spalsh screen that sucks. Holy crap. A little biased? Or did the leader promise you a ranking if you lied? My friggen goodness. (in case you can't tell, i in a pretty pissy mood today. HELLO ESF FORUMS!!!)

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
when all there is is a friggen spalsh screen that sucks. Holy crap. A little biased? Or did the leader promise you a ranking if you lied?
ass. if you would look at the bottom it says the site is not done yet. that is just a temporary site. and it's not meant to look good, stupid. that's why it sucks. you ass. and you have no room to talk about correct grammar when u can't even spell splash correctly

Best answers
every who critizes this clan name if ****ing *** becuase, u dont have the balls to make a clan with that good of a game

Redeemer<sP>
kick some ass magnus

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
anyways isnt this supposed to stay on the subject and not piss off others? oops sry i broke the wanna be mod thing i did sry all mods! but anyways just because drew types wrong grammar doesnt mean that u should flame him maybe hes lazy and doesnt want to type

well that was spam so ill contribute to the thread.....ok nevermind i already did so this was spam.....o yea togeta put a page up to show us hes doin progress it sux because the stie isnt to look pretty and hold hentai like kablano probably wants...but its for clan updates so it just has pics to tap it up a LITTLE bit otherwise its just made to talk about clan news

kick some ass too redeemer and i hope u cream pridens clan his email is [email protected] email and challenge him hell respnd in the next 10 years

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All right you lil *****es... you all think you are hot ****... for one the name is mainly cakeass... you all are ****in hippies here so the addon of hippies fits in... 2/3 of all of you ****ers use only the default controls... which means that you have no true skill.... so when you say that a clan could kick your ass any day of the week and just laf at it cause it is true... all the *****es on here only complain bout some *** ****... most of you cant get out of the house to meet real girls.. *not hookers* and I beet half of you live off your parents nice income and dont have to do ****... otherwise you wouldnt be here reading this post... if you can get the time to be able and play the game.... and not get your ass handed you after you have been smack talkin all night... then you can come back here and make your own ****in clan and try to beat us... otherwise go **** off to your lil ferry world and stop *****in bout some game and some clan that could own you any day of the week....

Best answers
If you look at ALL what i said, i was referring to the fact that he made it sound like it was the best webpage ever, when all there was to see was a splash screen. Noob. Next time, read the post, think about what it might be saying, and then respond. These are basic things they teach you in English class. And, a switched letter (spalsh compared to splash) Is nothing compared to someone garbling and making little sense altogether. I had to read his friggen post 3 times, which of course that together made me a little more pissy.

And to go on topic now, I hope ur clan works out ok. Bcuz looking at ur home page (get rid of the esf/esf.html), the layout is REALLY weak.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So mister big shot... hmm... for a page that was created in less then 30 secs... lets see how the **** you would do it... But last time I checked that most ppl dont give a **** bout english... since most ppl can learn ppl skills and understand without gettin all the details.. its call people skills.... you know how you get that? you get the **** out of the house and meet ppl... not sitting here being all picky over ****... like I said.. most of the ppl on here are ppl that are 13-16 underweight and are pale as a *****... why??? its called ppl that have no life and spend 22hrs a day infront of a pc just lookin at forums....

Clans come and go... and most of you *****es will come and go too.. cause one day you will get out of the basement and go meet someone that is better then the pc.....

All the ppl here need a good party.... I got a keg ready to go...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Redeemer
every who critizes this clan name if ****ing *** becuase, u dont have the balls to make a clan with that good of a game

Redeemer<sP>
kick some ass magnus
well first of all i dont know how good your name is :S

Cake Ass Hippies :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom