New Clan in Town

Misfit

M
Hey All,
Sayin Pride is here...theres one major rule...You must have Pride the second is Use a Sayin Character only...email www.itsatrap.net to join plz state this following things

Name(in game)
Are you joining for fun or competition
MSN/AIM

thanks
Vegeta

BUHLETED

Best answers
I see this thread being deleted i dont think u are allowed to post threads like this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you arnt (i think) but you can still have a sig pointing to what youz triing to say

offtopic: personaly i'd join if i wasn't 56k
/* ;D i must realy be loosing it i went offtopic in offtopic ;D *\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's already someone named SaiyanPride here =0. And what's with EVERY freeweb site clan (99% of them) all having the same layout?

Enjoy whatever competition you can find.

Best answers
I dunno Smith, I find that one pretty ugly myself, I'd take straight black with a nice grey text over that :eek:

Enjoy clan gaming, it dosn't last forever. Have fun as well :)

Best answers
a clan named after saiyans and they cant even spell it right... what a shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahem...Saiyan Pride is already here. Heheh.

In fact, there's two of us--me, and a guy who's name is just "SaiyanPride."

This is probably going to get erased, regardless. I think advertising for clans is against the rules here, isn't it?

Best answers
I thought it was, but if it is, why hasn't a mod pwned this thread already? We have us a mystery *checks rules*

AUP said:
The only place you are allowed to advertise is in your signature, and you must adhere to the above signature rules. (Signatures and Avatars policy) ESF is paid for by it's creators with no reimbursement, and they quite enjoy making this mod for all of you, it is not fair for you to place a free advertising burden on their bandwidth. The sole exception to this rule is fan sites, you may advertise any ESF related site on this message board. If you lie, and advertise off site to something not ESF, you will be warned. Any violations of this rule will be treated as spam, with no exceptions.
Confirmed, this thread should be pwned, its a violation. Now I must pray I don't get smacked myself for 'wanna-be moderation'. =(

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pride line made me laugh.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry about the delay, it's umm... my first day.

- Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom