-Buu
and new baddies like:
-Raditz
-Nappa
-Dodoria or Zarbon
-Ginyu
-Android #17 or #18
-Dabura

A lot of people get bored of the main characters over and over.
It would be cool to play as some of the lesser known characters too (Anyone who has watched Dragonball would agree that Yamcha is more important than Trunks).

If it is possible, PLEASE DO THIS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these chars are ALL already suggested before ...

Yamcha:
Attacks ??? another KHH ??? and how would you realise his special attack ??? wassup with his strength ??? he's weaker than Krillin ... wassup with his tranformation ???

Tien:
wassup with his strength ??? he's mostly weaker than Krillin ... wassup with his tranformation ???
Attacks:
Dodon-pa (same as KHH, only weaker and yellow)
third guy with solarflare
Kiku (same as FF, only not controlable) boring attack

Pikkon:
wassup with his tranformation ???
Attacks ??? I know only one and this is shorty, burns much KI and is not controlable ... boring attack
he won't be added because it''s a movie char

Radditz:
very weak ... not attack ... no transformation

Nappa:
very weak ... 2 attacks (Mouthblast and another) ... no transformation

Dodoria, Zarbon, Ginyu, A17, A18, Dabura:
most too weak ... no transformations ... and no attacks

cya

Best answers
Out of all that you just posted Nretep, the only one with potential is Tien.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Out of all that you just posted Nretep, the only one with potential is Tien.
not even Tien

1. he's too weak
2. he has no tranformation
3. Dodon-pa ... another KHH ???
4. Solarflare ... another guy with solarflare ???
5. Kiku ... not good ... you can't control it and you can't fly away after shooting (like SBC)

I don't think he has to be in ESF

@pu

Best answers
I disagree on not adding characters because they are too weak cause if that was the case Krillin shouldnt be in ESF at all because all DBZ long he was too weak to do anything.

Also why is it a problem that Tien would be the third guy with a solar flare, there are 4 people with a Kamehameha and you hear no complain about that.....only the "spamming/whoring" with them.....

The transformations or lack of them: Piccolo and Krillin dont have a transformation, Piccolo merged/fused 2 times and since thats impossible to add to ESF they just made him do a meditation

Krillin never transformed he just grew some hair and changed clothes so again the creators improvised a to give him a transformation

All im saying is the modmakers can still improvise to add more characters

Best answers
Just some of Tien’s other attacks that he has:

Kikouhou: Tien's signature attack. He targets his opponent in a triangle formed by his hands. He then shoots a fantastically powerful energy blast at his opponent. This attack is very dangerous though. It uses an enormous amount of ki and could easily kill him if he over-used it.

Shin Kikouhou: Basically the same as above, but even more powerful.

Kousengan: Tien shoots energy at the victim from his middle eyes.

Shi Shin no Ken "12 Eyes": One of Tien's famous attacks. He concentrates and makes three duplicates of himself. While each duplicate is a separate entity and can think on its own, Tien's power is divided between the duplicates and himself.

Shyouken: An attack used by Tien where he grows two extra arms. He increases his attacking and blocking power with this technique.

Do-Don Pa: The Do-Don Pa is basically a Kame Hame Ha-like blast, but instead of being shot from the palms, it's fired from the index and pointer finger. It's also thinner than the Kame Hame Ha, but no less deadly.

There is one more that I can’t remember but it lets him learn an attack that he has seen with his middle eye.

I think that Tien would be a very cool addition to ESF because he would bring a large variety of attacks and techniques to ESF.

For transformations Tien could just be like whatever they do for Krillin.

Best answers
Pikkon:
Attacks ??? I know only one and this is shorty, burns much KI and is not controlable ... boring attack
why does everyone think pikkon is a movie char he shows up in alot of dbz episodes mainly in the buu saga. towards the beggining he was fighting with him goku won. and even at the end they fight kid buu for a few min. his shown more in the dbz episodes then the movie.
so really he should be part of the good guys team and as for transformation just like piccolo he just throughs the weights away and boom hes much stronger.

thats about it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont think see pikkon on 4 or 5 episodes VERY MUTCH! :\ i dont see him allot.. just in a few episodes.. and thats all

and in later versions New transformation's and MAYBE characters will be added.. have patience, and if you get bored whit the official models, download some new then :\

Best answers
Tien growing hair.
Oh my god, that will be so hilarous.
Anyways, Tien has indeed potential. And don't forget, this is a "MOD" the team adds new things and modifies things to make the game balanced for all players.

If Tien is added, he will be just like Krillin. He will be a somekind of Support Character with attacks that helps other team mates.

Best answers
i think all those charachters are possible.

tein has a variety of attacks, who cares if most of their attacks look the same.

Yamcha has his little spirit ball attack and wolf fang fist.

pikkon is an excellent charachter and has some of the best attacks i've ever seen.

even
yajirobe chiatzu babidi
raditz garlic jr spopovitch
ginyu spice yamu
zarbon vinegar supreme kai
dodoria salt gotenks
hercule pepper goten
cell jr android 16 kid trunks
saibamen android 17 Uub
nappa android 19 mighty mask
olibu android 20 vegito
tapkar yakkon android 18 (good)
marikoh pui pui adult gohan
froug dabura videl

all of these charachters don't have many attacks but are still enjoyable to everyone. use your imagination make up attacks.
yajirobe, hercule, videl, tapkar, froug, garlic jr, babidi, spopovitch, yamu, supreme kai and Uub can all have valid attacks why do we need energy attacks we could just give them special physical attacks.

Babidi could take control of another charachter and use them to attack.
Hercule can throw bombs.hercule could have a jet pack on like budokai to fly.
videl can be a ferocius physical attacker with the ability to fly and shoot a few energy balls.

Use your imagination make up transformations and attacks.

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
not even Tien

1. he's too weak
2. he has no tranformation
3. Dodon-pa ... another KHH ???
4. Solarflare ... another guy with solarflare ???
5. Kiku ... not good ... you can't control it and you can't fly away after shooting (like SBC)

I don't think he has to be in ESF
HAHAHA, this post is such BS I had to reply.

1. hes stronger than Krillin by a long shot. Did you see what he did to Cell Form 2?

2. He has a ton of different outfits.

3. Dodonpa is not KHH. thats like saying Masenko, FF, Mouthblast are all KHH.

4. Tien happened to invent solar flare genius.

5. Tri-Beam is stronger than the kamehame. And I quote,

"The Tri-Beam Cannon, a terrible technique. With such devastating power it rivals the kamehameha..................................I was wrong to judge my wave against this. There's no comparison." -Master Roshi.

The Tri-Beam is more like a quickly charged FF. It is psable for he used it as a psing beam against Perfect Cell. It looks like a projectile because nobody ever dares to try to block it.

Tien is a perfect addition to ESF. Its wrong to steal his moves and not add him, cough:solarflare:cough.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looky here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3835

Originally posted by harSens

New player models/transformations
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. We won't add any models from dragonballgt or the dragonball movies, and we won't add models that are not in the class select menu to the next release.
[/b]
Keep this in mind before getting too hopped up about new characters...

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
these chars are ALL already suggested before ...

Yamcha:
Attacks ??? another KHH ??? and how would you realise his special attack ??? wassup with his strength ??? he's weaker than Krillin ... wassup with his tranformation ???

Tien:
wassup with his strength ??? he's mostly weaker than Krillin ... wassup with his tranformation ???
Attacks:
Dodon-pa (same as KHH, only weaker and yellow)
third guy with solarflare
Kiku (same as FF, only not controlable) boring attack

Pikkon:

Radditz:
very weak ... not attack ... no transformation

Nappa:
very weak ... 2 attacks (Mouthblast and another) ... no transformation

Dodoria, Zarbon, Ginyu, A17, A18, Dabura:
most too weak ... no transformations ... and no attacks

cya

er.... pikkon isnt a movie character (well he is, but hes also in the series)

Best answers
ya i know thats what i said about pikkon, hes in the episodes too not alot thought but hes in there ever now and then

5. Tri-Beam is stronger than the kamehame. And I quote,

"The Tri-Beam Cannon, a terrible technique. With such devastating power it rivals the kamehameha..................................I was wrong to judge my wave against this. There's no comparison." -Master Roshi.

The Tri-Beam is more like a quickly charged FF. It is psable for he used it as a psing beam against Perfect Cell. It looks like a projectile because nobody ever dares to try to block it.
and since when did the tri beam be stronger than a kamahamha

never heard of that? maby master roshi said in the begining of z but how come its not popular and why dosent goku use it etc??

Best answers
It is far stronger than the kamehameha. Did you not see what Tien did to Cell? Tien was no where in the ballpark range of Cell's power but with tri-beam he kept Cell at bay for a good 20 minutes.

Tien is the only who uses it becuz of the following:
1.It takes an insane amount of energy
2.It takes from your life force, meaning you would lose health points from firing it
3.It shortens your life-span.

Thats why only Tien uses it, cuz hes the only one with the balls.

This is how the attack should work in game:

Like Gohan's shield it doesnt have a charge bar. it takes health points and and ki points at the same time. The attacks hould take as much health form you as energy you put in it. For this reason both bars should drain slow. But even if you have it charges for 2 seconds it should still be pretty powerful. However if you let it drain all the way down to 0 hp when you fire it you will die. If you dont charge it tilly ou die you should lose 1 health point every second and the ki bar follows the health.

EDIT: Dont believe me? Here: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmorrone1/tribeamcannon.wav

Best answers
Really, I don't care if the ESF team make all those characters weak
because they are weak on the show. I don't care if they make up some attacks for them. It's just that ESF has too low a range of characters. That's all.

Master Roshi said Tri-Beam was more powerful than Kamehameha
in Dragonball at the world tournament, not Dragonball Z.

By the way, instead of Pikkon, it should be Gotenks.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I do not get how you people can say these people are weak when teh team made Krillin very strong, they might be able to juice Tien up to a good character.

Best answers
I agree with you Magus. All the characters could be beefed up to be strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom