New Character?

Best answers
Okay here we go

FORM ONE

BUBBA

Move List

1. Bubba Smash Melee
2. Bubba Patty Toss (Close range like ki balls)
3. Bubba Fat Cell absorbtion - Absorbs small ki balls and beams, and one basic melee hit
4. Bubba EarthQuake - if opponent on ground, will get knocked up into the air as if hit but a melee hit and will is able to be hit once with simple melee

Companion player - FLUFFY Non Trans

Fluffy - tosses bubba burgers to bubba. If tossed by fluffy, leaves drool causing opponent speed to, for a brief period, slow down due to stickiness

TRANS FORM 1

BUBBA PRESLEY

1. Guitar smack - Trans form melee attack that uses fluffy as a guitar o_O
2. Chest Hair Attack - chest hair acts as flying balls of ki
3. Song of happiness - basic generic beam from mouth
4. Hound Dog Blues - combo attack of bubba and fluffy - Notes are shot out from fluffy the guitar in random places and can home in to any player
5. Prelude of Indigestion - Music not used by fluffy but from bubba himself. Eating a stack of bubba burgers ((Charge time)) He ends up spinning around and shooting a giant ball of Gas from his anus, that not only does initial physical damage but poinsons users caught in it, friend or foe for a short period of time. Bubba's anus will have to recover for some period of this attack

FINAL FORM - SARUTOBI DA SEXI PENGUIN - Fusion - Fluffy and Bubba

Fluffy helps bubba transform into the ultimate penguin of sarutobi sensei.

NEW TYPE OF CHARACTER...A SUPPORT CHAR!!

1. Penguin Peck ((Melee))
2. Dance of the techno freaks - Increase hp of all allies for as long as sarutobi dances. Dancing takes a little ki to maintain but his movement drops dramatically unless he is dancing
3. Dance Of NAPOLEON DYNOMITE - Gives foes a disgust to fight and decreases their pl for a short period of time, This is stackable with the higher the pl but will drain more ki, again his movements will be that of only dancing
4. Dance of the Numa Numa Dance - Powerful increase to PL to all players, not only that, it causes foes to move a bit slower due to laughter of sarutobi dancing. Major Ki drain and will be limited to number of times used
5. Hunt of the Mighty Penguin - Increase peck damage of sarutobi as it angers him very much to be hunted.
6. Cursed dance of the overweight Penguin - All foes in a nearby area are frozen in shock as sarutobi does a britney spears dance. With them frozen, sarutobi bombards each player near by with frozen fish he was going to eat but was forced to use against his foes

There *****es...i Did it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that you(Bubba I mean), I'm sure it's you.
He'd be to strong, he'll knock everybody over just but running at them!!!
No man, it will inanyway take too long and be too complicated to add a real human, shame on you, lol.

AND he wasn't in dbz, GT content isn't valid.....

Best answers
didn't you hear?.....it is ARF content...in mangas all over japan...he beat goku and married bulma's great great great great great great great ::Waits a few hours:: great grand daughter who happens to look EXACTLY like Jennifer lopez. but honestly i think it would be cool to have a character as a SUPPORT character instead of fighting...but then again this isn't an rpg

Best answers
Nope. Nerf bubba. Hamburgers restorting Bubbas HP is overpowered.

You must have spent an hour on this post =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job posting the exact same thing on the BTL forums. You fail as usual. I think you should draw these forums so the modelers can model it.

Best answers
This was originally inteded for the esf forums but, I was told by a btl member just to post it there first to see what happens. And i fail? i have yet to see anything come from your productions...No character descriptions, no videos...if you care to call me a failure, you have yet to produce a product...just ideas

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the only thing I have to say is that his post is 100% completely legal. Everything follows the rules set by the esf team for suggestions. I am all for it. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But why do you post such a thing, what does it bring to you and us....nothing.
Will this be added: NO
Does it have any benefits to the game:NO
Does it waste our time: YES
I'm not a moderator but pls don't do this, i'm asking you nicely.

Best answers
It is a legal suggestion now is it? please don't tell me what to do ever again. You aren't a mod...got a problem, report it to them not take it into your own hands and say something.

And if you want something

Benefit to the game = Support character. A new type of character instead of a battler...there you go. So next time, just be quiet

Best answers
Well since your point makes so much more sense USING ALL CAPS...let me put it into your own type of writing style

BECAUSE THIS IS THE SUGGESTION THREAD AND I FIGURED THAT I WOULD SUGGEST PUT HIM IN....WHY WOULD THEY? BECAUSE I ASKED...YOU MAY THINK IT IS CRAPPY BUT IT IS STILL A REASON.......YOU DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T READ IT, FORGET THIS POST, AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

I see that this whole caps thing works....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we're at it, lets suggest they throw in Strong Bad and Mashed Potato Man.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good suggestion, now ad him or DIE!!!!!

Best answers
HOLY S****! this guy must be added! he's way to awesome to be left out!~ ^^ (oh, and sarutobi you are my favorite penguin! ;))

Best answers
Instead of servers full of Gokus there would be servers full of Bubbas.
They'd probably have to change the name to Earth's Special Penguin while they are at it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That....is the cutest thing, eveh....;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom