New Character

Best answers
Well i think that Ubuu would fit very well 1 he fits teamplay For good side.

and buu his other counter part fits evil

You could also choose him in deathmatch. Hows does this sound?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe Ubuu and Buu are the same person.

i think the person your talking about is Uubu, or Uub.

he wouldnt really be a very good addition because he doesnt have any name attacks. he was in the show for what? 4 episodes? the only thing he did was fight with goku for a bit and get a few hard hits in. he fired no beams, and he doesnt even know how to fly.

as for his counterpart. he is already in the game. Evil Kid Buu would most likely be Fat Buu's final form.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh uub isnt really a dbz fighter i think they should put in that guy with 3 eyes forgot his name but he has good attacks they should put him in if i new the name of him but he has 3 eys he is bold and trains that lil fat kid with pink cheeks :p

Best answers
evil PLEASE USE PUNCUATION IN YOUR RELPLIES... Its soo hard to read them if you don't

As for Uub He would be a horrible addon because hes a would be hard to model and skin and he has no attacks whatsoever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention he has NO transformations.

he doesnt even change appearance like krillen does.

Best answers
If ESF team was to input characters, they probably would put in people like Tien.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to be awhile before there are new characters added, and they're going to add more logical characters when they do.
There are probably models of him out there if you want to play as him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
exactly wat i needed the name for tien they should add him cause he is also power full but even we dont no he has no trans make one like mistic tien or somthing

and as for u check please i do wat u want in my writing thx it doesnt have to be perfict its only a board my god ur so up ur self

Best answers
I think Uub was pretty lame and "we've run out of inspiration"ish like pretty much everything else in GT... :S

And why pick and put effort into making such an unimportant character when they have lots of other good chars to choose from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom