New Cell Move

Best answers
I realize Cell already has some of the best moves, but i feel a small addition just may be fitting. I have heard a lot of suggestions on this forum and this new move could possibly kill a few birds with 1 stone.

Give him Tri Beam, Tiens move

For one this would pay ohmage to Tien who many miss in ESF. Also it gives cell atleast 1 unique move. Now i realize Cell himself never used it in the cartoon, but it was both used against him and used by a cell kid so he definitely has it in his system.

It could be a move gained through transing seeing how it wasn't used against him until right after he abosorbed 18.

Anyways, i just thought that might be cool. And yes, i am perfectly aware of my chances of getting flames stating cell has enough moves, but seeing how he cant trans until roughly 2 million and that trans only puts him in the 3 million range, its worth it

Best answers
sounds good but he liek 8 attacks as it is... none of cells attacks are uniuque their all stolen... id like to see tri beam in it but it just isnt needed he has enough attacks as it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks to me like he played dmz and got the idea from there

i dont see why not, but they would have to code in a brand new attack, as of now its not even in the game

Best answers
Personally I don't want Cell to have that attack, I think only Tien should have this attack, after all it is his signature move. I always thought that the whole I’m composed of your genes so I know your techniques Hahahahahahahahahah…. was stupid.

Best answers
if he never used it, why give it to him?
cell allready has too many moves

Best answers
A lot of which that there isn't even a point to, I might add....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has kame, gallic, sbc,

since the kame and the gallic are essentially the same thing, they should be randomized. have them both on one slot. when u go to fire it could be kamehameha or gallic gun. since theres not much of a point to have essentially the same attack on 2 different slots

Best answers
Actually i didnt get the idea from dmz, i heard that game sucks. Does it?

Anyways kame and galit are different, galit is faster charging so used best against people on the ground rolling around while kame is brute strength best for PSing.

Back on subject, why not just replace disk with tri beam, that would cut back on both diskers and server crashes. Or how bout tri beam replaces a move one cell trans, kind of like how goku loses spirit bomb once he transforms.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
he has kame, gallic, sbc,

since the kame and the gallic are essentially the same thing, they should be randomized. have them both on one slot. when u go to fire it could be kamehameha or gallic gun. since theres not much of a point to have essentially the same attack on 2 different slots

Let me just interject here to say this: Gallic gun and kamehameha are two almost totally different attacks. Different levels of damage, different charging times, different ki usage, different levels of visibility while charging, and each have a different explosion radius. Gallic gun is a tactical blast while the kamehameha is a nuke.

And with that, back on topic.

So far as I'm concerned Cell has enough attacks until they give him a new transformation. I would rather see the team hold off additional transformations for another beta and add Tien (along with some less time consuming new features) instead, and let Tien have the tri-beam. That's just me.

Best answers
That's the weirdest thing of ESF... I mean, Vegeta could destroy planets at a power level of 18,000 with Galick Gun, while Goku had to use kaioken... What was it? x4? While he was at around 10,000 ( estimate, it's been awhile since I've seen the Saiyan Saga).... But I digress.

[/offtopic]
[ontopic]

He's right... Totally different attacks. But I've found more people will use makkankosappo when people are on the ground than they will Galick Gun.

I don't think it'll ever happen... Remember, the team is staying true to the show as best they can. Cell never used kikouhou (and never really had it), so it's doubtful they'll put it in, unless they replace Krillin with the guy that everybody knows can actually fight: ... Tien

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Cell never used kikouhou (and never really had it),
I think he definitely DID have it. It was both used against him AND used by his cell kid.

Best answers
Anime screw up, most likely. He never used it, and he officially doesn't have it.

And I kinda doubt the anime screwed up that badly... The Cell Jr.s were probably just imitating him and shooting a regular ki blast... Either that, or you need glasses or need to take the ones you already got off since they aint helpin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No the Jr.s did infact use the tri beam on gohan after he had gone SSJ2, they even yell "Tri Beam HAA!". So i beleive cell does have this attack, but it isn't really necesarry to add it in.

Best answers
Ok, that was probably bad dubbing. The real Cell Jr.s are basically over-powered, blue saibamen. Sadistic, speechless kamikaze *******s.

Orz

Best answers
The Cell Juniors definately used Tribeam. It's in the episode where Gohan is fighting them as SSJ2, and a group of them try to attack him at once. That's no similar ki attack, that is definately the Kikoho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf.. they used it man, they did the same hand motion, the yelled it, it looked the same. They did it, but still, i don't think cell needs another beam attack, it would be pointless.

Best answers
I don't care what the hell they yelled, I don't care what their hand movements were, they do NOT have kikouhou. If they used it, it was another one of those anime-only things. Like Vegetto fighting, Ginyu taking over Bulma's body, the entire Garlic Jr saga, etc etc.

He does not, officially, have kikouhou!

Best answers
Cell is composed of everybody cells, and as homo as it is, he knows all there techniques. Who else knows the Shiyoken other than Tien? No one, however Cell was using it against Goku in the tournament. Therefore it can be assumed that Cell does in fact know the Kikoho but probably choose never to use it because it does damage to the user along with the target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom