New Buu Attack

Best answers
i like the buu right now but i think somthing needs to happen...like this.

Give the buu transformation(evil buu) a new candy attack.
The one that buu uses on the lookout. make it where he can charge it up and then release it and anyone caught in it loses hp FAST and if they dont get out then they get turned into gumballs. the gumballs should only be good for frags and dont give any secondary things like health or huge boost of ki like the doughnuts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Realistic but it would be spammed majorly, and what if two buus did it at once in the same area...deep.

Anywayss they should add another candy transformation -- gumball.

Best answers
but it would be spammed a lot,i had an idea that they can make buus human extinction atack.he should only be able to use it as evil buu,and he can put one hand up.and shoot sum balls and they should be like scatter beam !!!!!!! attracted to people!!! wutcha think?(also it shuld take a lot of ki like final flash)

Best answers
would be cool if eating gumballs made an instantaneous point blank area of effect blast

Best answers
the massive candy attack thing should be able to only be used once

a genocide attack would be pimp, but no homing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would totaly ruin a one on one match, bad idea.

Best answers
why not make the new candy attack like a beam. give it a charge time, a damage amount, and allow it to explode on contact with something or someone and anyone killed by the blast turns into gumballs or jawbreakers? just a thought

Best answers
Yea they need Genocide attack in this mod for buu.

The charge time should be as long as Spirit Bomb so it wouldnt be spammed as much.

Best answers
It was used by that tall buu right?
The one that is in my avatar picture... so i think they should wait with making that attack untill they've made that model..
Just my opinion though..

Best answers
It was by evil buu that absorbed good (fat) buu, super buu i think his name is. And yes the one in your picture.

I think employing extinction like a scatter beam attack is a good idea too. They are probably gonna add it when they add the next level of transforms.

Best answers
well they can do this

make the candy attack the beam fat buu uses against evil buu (the one he gets hit by himself)

Make it VERY SLOW and a one hit kill resulting in a gumball and a small amount ki gainage.make it do a circle pattern like in the show. and you should be able to guide it to its target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom