New bots

Best answers
i got some bots but theyre so friggin hard does anyone know were i can get a bot that doesnt move or somethin please help i just started playin couple hours ago

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was no need to make 2 threads on this, one would have been sufficient. [Your other thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?postid=296273]

You can use the = key and use the bot menu to decrease their skill to 0 and make them absolutely dummies. These bots made by 'ME' are very customizable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
You can use the = key and use the bot menu to decrease their skill to 0 and make them absolutely dummies. These bots made by 'ME' are very customizable.
That's not completely true :rolleyes: ... you CAN set their skill to the lowest possible, but even when you do that, they're VERY hard to beat. I think Me fixed that in the next release, though.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Navanax said:
That's not completely true :rolleyes: ... you CAN set their skill to the lowest possible, but even when you do that, they're VERY hard to beat. I think Me fixed that in the next release, though.
You can also put the BOTS on ignore mode :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom