NEW BK3 trailer, offical

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, I know I will at least "rent" it before I buy it. Don't get me wrong, I love DBZ and I like the gameplay... 1 and 2 just got old after awhile. Now, if they have really improved everything and I'm 100% impressed... then yeah, I'll buy it.

I'm a fighting game fanatic... so I probably will anyways xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, that looks like a commercial atari would make...

I like the "knock 'em accross the map combos" but the rest still doesn't do it for me, the beams still look kinda misshapen. but I like the gfx now

Best answers
i cant wait for this game....i hope the one player is an improvement xD....stupid dragon world ;/

Best answers
Esp since it was replaced with a mode called dragon universe where u follow the story line, and search for the dbz's in a free flight dragonball z world ^^.

Best answers
Zoomo, dont spam like that. Someone else might come in and give you a warning :eek:

Anyway, damn that looks pretty sweet for a fighting game. but.. 98 combo finish.... ..... wow..

Pan

Best answers
Lol Havent seen you post in a while Fortnox ^^, either that or i just wasnt paying attention. Anyway yea this was posted a while back twice actually, but watever.

The Trailer is pretty good, the new melee battles (Dragon Lash Attacks) are just awsome, and the gameplay speed has been increased dramaticlly. They still havent showed any new character that i havent already seen, or neither did they show any new unseen gameplay aspects either (Like Dodging and ect). But overall the trailer was still pretty decent but i did manage to find the quote at the begining was pretty lame and a waste of footage.

~ They dont hold grudges, They Eliminate Them ~

Lol that really sounds like something atari/dimps would make up i suppose ^^. Also gonadz, i failed too see the 98 combo finish u were talking about, could you tell me what part was that exactly.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
\\Zo0MO\\ said:
one word :
OLD
One word :
yup
------

This trailer isn't new at all, someone posted it a few weeks ago. It reallly shows the improvements of the game since the last one, but it's still old.

Best answers
heh.. maybe i was wrong.

Saw that as combo X_x blast my tekken mind!

Best answers
You thought it was a 96 hit combo? What a colorful imagination you have!

I thought it was a hit combo to, after about the 5th time seeing it i saw it was a dmg tho. That is his end to his dragonlash without being countered they do finishers like brollys there, gohans was that rain of ki blasts u saw in the trailer.

DiZ

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
One word :
yup
------

This trailer isn't new at all, someone posted it a few weeks ago. It reallly shows the improvements of the game since the last one, but it's still old.
LOL i WAS THE POSTER :cool:

Best answers
im impressed, the combat actually looks liek combat and the blasts look like, well blasts! this one might not suck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it looks pretty good, and they finally decided that powerstruggling was appropriate for a DBZ game. I'm probably going to buy this one, and if I don't like it.. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom