New Attacks

Best answers
ok yeah i think there should b a few better attacks but 1 thing we really need i think it is pathetic the the attacks r just balls of energy instead of beams that is what we need beams like on the bb and kamehameha itll look more like dbz and b cooler to c from an angle or side on.

Increase the peace guys:yes:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think Kaioken is one of the coolest Techniques of the show. I just like the idea of being caught in a power struggle with someone 3 times your pl, then in the last second you go Kaioken and blast him away... The only thing is, would you give Goku Kaioken straight away or it be after 30 kills or something?

Best answers
Maybe it should be an attack that you have to EARN........like you said. I say many moves should be that way. Great idea.

Best answers
Didn't Trunks had a sword ? That would be cool! And it's special....:D

Best answers
That sword is the holy sword thotsc and ive got an idea for kaioken. Since it will be better than turbo probly lets do what it does in the show. You cant use Kaioken for long or else it hurts you. Otherwise I see no point in not having Kaioken in the game.:tired:

Best answers
... cool attack to add is the attack when gohan gets angry!
Perhaps it could be something like the kaioken!
So that you put the kaioken for goku and the "angry attack" for gohan!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... this poll is incomplete, i wanted to vote "all of the above" but the button wasn't there! :talk: LOL :talk:

Best answers
y cant they run when they charge? BTW isnt it better that u can store the power to the max and hold onto it as long as u like?

Ps: how do u call out the dragon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Akuma is right... hehehe I have inside info...:D

ermm sonic, they was a movie to download showing the move and chargeing done by mastasurf soooo ha ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
The Dragon Fist is the attack that Goku uses. He jumps in the air, he yells out "Dragon Fist" and the Eternal Dragon (Shenlon) comes out of his fist. The dragon goes through the enemy's body, wraps itself around him, and blows him up. Its a 1-hit kill, but unlike the "Disc" You have to charge it up to full just to use it in the game.

errrmmm no....if you've seen it when hes fighting suer 17 is that what happens..no. Have you even seen it?

Best answers
Umm, you guys realise that Dragon Fist will never be in ESF since they only put in moves and stuff from DBZ Sagas, they dont use moves or anything else from Dragonball, DBZ Movies and Dragonball GT, I personally think they should use stuff from Dragonball and DBZ Movies, but GT was bad and I don't really count it in the same Universe as DBZ since it was made by different people and was just stupid :S

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the options are **** and would give goku yet another unfair advatage... tsk tsk lame thread

Best answers
hmmmm this is way off topic... but interesting
On topic: CHOU KAMEHAMEHA!!! esf needs some huge as beams..... and wtf is buu's genocide attack???

Best answers
how about arm stretch (piccolo & buu)

or makosen (piccolo)

somekind of shock wave forgot the name... (vegeta)

flamethrower (trunks)

Absorb (Buu & cell)

??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom