new attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the updated thing they had a few different new moves and i'm wondering what/ how they are gonna be done.

buu body part attack-how is it gonna be done is it like a super slow moving ball that removes some of buus health and hurts alot or somthing like that?
kame torpedos i get
and 2nd earthlke spirit bomb???????-what on earth is that

Best answers
I think the Kame Torpedos is going to be like the Renzoku, but blue, slower and more powerful. I think you can see some in this screen shot.

http://www.esforces.com/~team/rez1.jpg

And 2nd earthlike spirit bomb might be the small one he used in the Saiyan Saga.

Best answers
Not really... Kamehameha torpedo's does goku use in the Freeza Saga. When he was underwater, he charged a kamehameha, released it from his hands and the energy of the kamehameha was like floating underwater, he created 3 or so, and shooted them to freeza. Dunno for sure though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must have seriously missed something. Where's this list of kame torpedoes and 2nd earthlike spirit bombs and stuff...?! And I'm GUESSING that the "earthlike" spirit bomb is when he forms it in his hand, like in the saiyan saga and a bunch of movies, instead of directly above him, like in freeza saga and buu saga.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I must have seriously missed something. Where's this list of kame torpedoes and 2nd earthlike spirit bombs and stuff...?! And I'm GUESSING that the "earthlike" spirit bomb is when he forms it in his hand, like in the saiyan saga and a bunch of movies, instead of directly above him, like in freeza saga and buu saga.
they updated the list for the beta 1.1
you probably already have it in your favorites or something like that hitokiri, but here it is for everyone else that reads this thread
http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm

Best answers
the kame torpedos:

the earthlike spirit bomb:

and i guess this is the body part attack isnt it:

Best answers
whoa, i never seen those torpedoes b4! i guess it was in the jap version........

Best answers
i would think that body attack would be what buu did to vegeta. He pulls his a peice of his body off and throws it. In the game this will probably either slow you down or stop you for a certain period of time. I think it would be cool if it stoped you in your tracks and made u land (ouch buu would own on the lava level) and you would go into like a ps against it untill you could "shake it off"

Best answers
buus body atatck when he take part of his body and throws it then absorbs the ugy like he did to picoolo gohan gotenks.and then got there power.

Best answers
that would be absorbtion not an attack

also buu only used that absorbtion thing in super buu/punk buu whatever you wanna call what he was after Evil buu ate Good buu and buu isnt that far in transformations in ESF yet

Best answers
when buu does his body part attack will buu get all of their ki? it would be cool if he got their attacks to like how he got gotenks ghost thingys

Best answers
i dont bet the earthlike genkidama is that goku aborbs all of the spirit bombs power into hisself and strengthen hisself through this like he did in movie 7.... but perhaps... ;)

Best answers
wot about the part where kame torpedoes stay in place and goku moves around i think thats wot will happen and it wont be like renzoku

Best answers
i think it'd be cool if u could go SSJ during a spirit bomb like goku does against Buu to make it more powerful.

Best answers
a spirit bomb in ssj?! omg! that would be FRIGGIN COOL! BUT it wouldn't be fair to other players....imagine...giant sized bowling ball crashing into the map.....MAJOR LAGG!!! okok but-i have an idea! how bout goku gets that rapid ki blast thing he did to cell? ya know, the one where he moved his arms up and down friggin fast while firing like 100 ki blasts at Cell...that would be cool,

ALSO! wut if when u turbo, it gives a radius of light around you? like when you are in tunnels, you go turbo in ssj and you can see around in the darkness! that would be

A W S O M E ! ! !

Best answers
goku isnt actually ssj when he forms the spirit bomb to throw at buu. He only goes ssj after he throws it to add more power into it. Itd be kinda cool if you could add more power into the spirit bomb after you throw it.Dunno how youd do it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom