new attacks

Best answers
I see that most people use a ****load of melee
because there isn't much to do besides that.
so i think more beams/balls should be added in.
most of the ideas aren't fully mine, but i dont realy remember who pointed that idea out first.

buu- better candy beam - buu's candy should be
a beam, fast charging, unblockable, and gives a higher bonus to powerlevel then other attacks.

trunks- flamethrower- the attack trunks used to burn out frieza. short/medium ranged, fast charged, but drains ki until left mouse button isnt no longer being held.

frieza- death wave- a bit of a weak attack, it deals damage for a range, and the closer the enemy is, the more damage it deals. it also pushes the enemy away and is like the flamethrower in ki draining system.

what do you say?

Best answers
Hmmm i don't really like the candy beam idea... it's already annoying enough as it is
BUT the Trunks flamethrower move seems great... trunks seriously need some new move... death wave.... dunno wuts dat about... but i reckon frieza's got enough moves... gohan might need some new moves...

Best answers
Death wave sounds cool. Maybe a trans move. And btw- most people who don't use beams don't use them not because of a lack of beams, but cause they're slow and make you a target.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think that vegeta neads one, something like self distruct.
or a quick loading ball, but no attack from bodukai.
that's a other game so that's pointles, or maybe a uniqe attack that is never bin performed.
like it or not but vegeta neads to get a better place in esf, thows damn limit's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom