New attack for Freeza

Best answers
I was watching the fight between Piccolo and Freeza and noticed that Freeza created this huge beam attack by raising his hand above his head and keeping his palm up. Next a large ball appeared and then he fired it as a beam. It is not a named attack as far as I know but who cares, as it stands right now this guy needs some beam attack. I don't think this one would be bad as it appeared to be a powerful attack not just some generic beam because Freeza was surprised when Piccolo send it back at him.

Best answers
Lol i doubt that any of the inimportant attacks should be used in ESF but hey its a good idea.....

Best answers
I think they should add as many attacks as they can to the game because the attacks now are predictable because you see a guy doing a Kamehameha you'll know exactly how to counter it before he's finished charging it, so if there is alot more attacks in the game it will make people think alot more. Oh and I know there are more attacks coming in the 1.1 version so i'm not trying to push anything.

Best answers
I don't see why it has to be a named attack to be in the game, look at the finger laser, eye beams, freeza disk, death ball, scatter shot, they never had any names, that is as far as I know from watching the american version, and yet they are in. All the characters know how to manipulate ki and form it to there will, so what if they don't name every attack they have.

Best answers
They Should add that attack what Freiza USed to Blow up Namek when he charged that pinky red Beam in his hands then fired it into the water and goku SSJ cant stop it that would be good cause then it would stop freiza idiots form using the *** disc and *** finger laser

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom