New and Improved PS2!?

Best answers
I read in a magazine a while back that Sony was releasing a new model of the PS2. The new Package included a Network Adapter, Better DVD playback, and Improved internal management(More Durable) Now I just visited the GameStop website and they are selling a PS2w/ Network adapter for $200 .

Is the is New PS2 model as well?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i know that sony is making a new hand held ps1, but with more power and on smaller DVD disks, so that it can play new DVD's as well. There on about rereleasing games for it, but re doing them, if u know what i mean. but i never heard of a newer ps2 though, but i dont think it would be worth it.

Best answers
I really don't know if it is the 200$ ps2 but all I really know is that there is a new model ps2 with all kinds of things like with a remote,you can open the disc tray or turn on/off the ps2... I wanna get it but my PS2 is like 3 years old.... :]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its called PSX and its got all that stuff you said and tivo for digital recording

Best answers
Yeah first it was said it was gonna be realesed in Japan tnen US but it will be very expensive like $300-$500 that's a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom