Never winter nights!

Best answers
was owning in jk2 like always when one of my jk2 buds walks in. he telling me about nwn. i said ya i heard of it he said cool you getting it? i said maybe later... so he said bump that i want me and you to play it togather and so he buys it for me. O_O i was like whoa so i go check the website out...

Dear god almighty this game looks like it is going be sweeeeeeeeeet. i hope anyway! it will be here tommrow he ship it overnight

Best answers
all I have to say about NWN is that finally there is a D&D PC game

Best answers
there already was other pc AD&D games bg1,bg1tosc,bg2,bg2tob,and planescape just NWN is gonna kick the others off their throne getting the game before i move to my moms so i can at least play it single player :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like an rpg d&d style...

though i find morrowind is te best sp rpg out today :D

Best answers
i can't seem to get morrowind no matter how hard i try at least i am gonna get NWN cuase it is mostly gonna be multi player but with a very good singleplayer a realm creator(i think that was what they called it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
morrowind has a VERY GOOD editor... and there are already a few good mods out as well :D

Best answers
cool i think i might have to bug my dad into loaning me 40 dollars or so, hopefully that willbe enough to get that then also pay the last payment on my nwn cd

Best answers
hey if you have an old computher its better to get morrowwind on the Xbox but if you have a finly tuned machine with alot of ram and good graphics you better the hell get it on the PC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom