• Neo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Rebirah
Who is neo????;/
the guy from the matrix. He can do cool fast moving stuff remember?

Best answers
Of coarse Neo would win.

I give you two reasons

(1) Superman has a *** costume while neo goes around in cool black and a leather jacket.

(2) Neo has the ability to bend "reality", he could turn superman into a bowl of tasty wheat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to break it to you guys, Neo wouldn't be able to do **** to Super Man, you want the reason? Superman doesn't exist in the Matrix. He is only in the real world because he was not born in the matrix. So the only way they could fight, is if it was the real world. Which, Neo wouldn't have his "powers".

So who would win again? The corniest invincible superhero, or the puny little guy in tight black lethar. Jeez people use your heads. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God you guys have less of a life than me. Sitting around all day thinkin "Hmm Neo (From The Matrix) vs. Superman (From Superman), who would win?"

I sit around all day thinking about Krillin going back in time and beating the crap 0ut of everyone. Totally pwning.

I mean cmon =P

(If ya couldn't tell I was being sarcastic & the "From Superman" thing is supposed to be a little humorous)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
Hate to break it to you guys, Neo wouldn't be able to do **** to Super Man, you want the reason? Superman doesn't exist in the Matrix. He is only in the real world because he was not born in the matrix. So the only way they could fight, is if it was the real world. Which, Neo wouldn't have his "powers".

So who would win again? The corniest invincible superhero, or the puny little guy in tight black lethar. Jeez people use your heads. :rolleyes:
Uh this doesn't have to be totally true :S
So you can jam your theory where the sun don't shine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it doesn't have to be tottally true then Superman could beat Neo with his super ice cream ray mopher and at the same time turn him into a chicken and send him to KFC. That point is that the fight has to follow the rules!

And btw, the sun doesn't shine in many places. Such as half the year in the arctic. And i'm certainly not going there. Nor am I going underground. So i'll just mail you it, or you can learn geography! Or maybe even realize that light reflects so the sun shines everywhere!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think what sad is when someone trys to work out a logic for neo vs superman for example, cos its just abit of fun, who cares if Neo cannot use his "powers" outside the matrix and **** like that heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL I didn't know the "vs. Superman (from Superman)" was a joke until you pointed it out. I feel dumb yet highly amused :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom