Need urgent help

Best answers
Don't know how it happened but now when I install ESF (1.2.3 or other version), i go to LAN and make a new game, it creates a server and suddenly it stops when "preaching reasources..." and then a windows send/don't send error appears. What should I do? I have Half 1 installed, i"ve played it more than once, no driver problems on win, and i've tried installing and reinstalling al least 20 times, but still the same error. Please help me :(

EDIT: I've managed to play the game a couple of months ago but unninstalled it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STEAM or WON?

WON could be the problem cause ESF is made for STEAM

Best answers
In Won i have that problem , since i don't have a legal version of Half , i cannot play esf on Steam

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, the solution is to buy one!
You can now get half life for the loose change in your pockets... just make sure its sealed ;)

Best answers
no it works also on the No-Steam versions...and ppls don`t speak stupid THINGS..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
up untill i purchased my legal copy of hl a few days back , i felt like doing a won thing with it for some strange reason , but now i can't run esf on won nemore (it's ashame , i even had evm running on won , with out any misshaps) but i can just run it on esai and normal esf on steam in online and or offline mode , if i were you i would just go find an esai installer of cs and install it to there for the time being , or just get steam

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ESF can be runned with WON but sometimes (60% of the time) you get an error cause ESF isnt built for WON

Best answers
I just want to play the game in LAN mode , steam or not, played it before with bots. The problem is that in my country Half life 1 isn't cheap and not every average people can afford it.
My concern is why it's not working again? darn' windows ;( :no:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , we need to send bill gates hate mail , or refunds for dodge software , i should switch to linux , but the open source community should really get some more support on those things , or atleast software/game delvelopers could give some compatabillity for some of there software/gam,e titles , sure , u can use the wine coding libaries , but in the end , i dunno if that is very stable for a linux system

ontopic , go find a esai installer of cs , search for it in google , best of all , it is considered legal , thou i have seen ppl have differ opinions on esai , it's what asia is using to play cs online (or some of it)

Best answers
Thaks for the support you guys. So what have i learned: Managing to play ESF on LAN on a non-legal version of half life is like winning the lottery.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well buy a copy of halflife then. :)

Best answers
i need NEED HELP!!! when im tryin to get to the servers the loading stops and it says that cll. or something .........plaah and i cannot go to the servers ?!?!?! what suppouse i need to do???? :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you got the latest version of ESF? Version 1.2.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom