Need to know this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont care about evm realy , anyway now that my auras is released i m working for my auras for ftp that support alpha textures and mapping so WOw its gonna be awesome heres what my auras will look like cutted this from Budokai2 intro so ypu wont see the rest:p

http://www.hlebound.com/hosting/darkone/1.avi

Best answers
No SP????? dude, that sux, now I can forget playing it over LAN against my friends, damn:(

Best answers
The avi file doesn't work, which program is needed to open that file? Because media player give an error: class not registered or someting like that :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey there dark one
I admire your work dude
I saw not so long ago an animated Darksun's Aura like the movies of ESF\EVM we see...

till your aura it was absolutly the best aura ever!
now yours is even better (almost) inorder for it to be perfect you must try to
do a spining animation to your pack! I mean not just to the lightning, also to the
AURA itself!!! - try to combine somehow both the spinning of the lightning and
the aura so it will fit together! ( maybe spin each of them to different directions? )
and if its possible try to make that the lightning will appear and disappear each X seconds...

what do you think now?
wanna try it?

Best answers
I think it's a good idea. Dark, if you do this please do it from the aniamtion I haven't fixed yet and send it to me, I'll fix it then.

Best answers
Ya go ahead! good idea indeed ALSO remember to add a Submodel 2 facing up so it looks cool when u fly. But also with thhe spin it will take away the effect of only certain spikes movin and make it hardly noticable. Not to mention super more popular. (not that it isnt popular now but this will make it even better)

Best answers
AWESOME man Fortnox get ready to build another castle! OOO I cant wait!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WIP building a CITY (with many castles in it, crits to fornox) for you!!! lol
you are really a great "Auraer"
I am very positive that if you'll make it (the aura itself) spin around it self too!!!
then no question about it it will be the best one ever! no dout!
GL ON IT DUDE!!!
hope to get the new pack soon
keep it on

G
I wil, Warbandit :laff: dose this mdlk hav a thread? (bwtf, ppl have tried and failed this so many timz b4)

Best answers
COLOR power up

i wana change power up sprite color of cell, i canhange flare.spr but cells its holding look green, which sprite i have to change the green color to other one. tnx. The Darkone auras looks cool!!!

G
that popped up out of nowhere, that has nothing to do with this thread. make a new thead or check the stickies, + i think this thread is dead

*edit* since the thread is dead i wont post ths, but the thread, darkone, is on page 7... o_O and ive got it set to 50 posts per page (hihest possbile)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no its not dead , it eaven didnt eaven left the 1page:]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
akiem, dont worrie mate, you just saw this thread nearer its end :fight:

anyway, Darkone, very nice aura, i can't really see the proper effects due to teh fact my monitor has decided to play up, anyway good job, hope you have as much success as you have had with this project, good job mate, well done :)

Best answers
Just wanted to say that the aura nerver goes backwards when you charge at some1 in melee n stuff. Awesome auro tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom