Need to build ultimate jogging playlist

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So I am resuming jogging and generally working out.

I need help in building the ultimate jogging playlist to keep me up and energetic while running.

Bands I listen to are mostly The Who, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, some Rage Against the Machine, R.E.M, some Journey, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Cream, some Guns N Roses, The Clash, Nirvana and Pink Floyd.

Any suggestions on specific songs from those bands and other you recommend I should put on my playlist?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I am resuming jogging and generally working out.

I need help in building the ultimate jogging playlist to keep me up and energetic while running.

Bands I listen to are mostly The Who, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, some Rage Against the Machine, R.E.M, some Journey, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Cream, some Guns N Roses, The Clash, Nirvana and Pink Floyd.

Any suggestions on specific songs from those bands and other you recommend I should put on my playlist?
I find jogging to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY Realy makes the activity Fun and energetic

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;_OvpzForHyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvpzForHyU[/video]

Add song, put on repeat, run forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;9D-QD_HIfjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA[/video]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a pulse watch, check your pulse on average, and match songs' BPM to that pulse.

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Get some Sabaton, The Goo Goo Dolls, Nickelback, Machinae Supremacy, Muse and possibly Meat Loaf in there and it would be one epic playlist.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two Steps from Hell

All of the songs.

sg2

Best answers
Two Steps from Hell

All of the songs.
Wow they're good...

Someone tried to join them all in one sentence-
"Here we stand men, Two Steps from Hell with a Heart of Courage, United we Stand Divide we Fall this was a War of Angels even so you do not fight for a False King, you are Freedom Fighters. We are the Forces of Destiny, forever standing Invincible, you each have the Spirit of Champions in you, we are the Dragon Riders may the people throughout the ages Never Forget that we were the Protectors of the Earth, now TO GLORY"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new album came out recently (Archangel). I havent listened to all of the songs, but so far its pretty damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom