Need more characters

Best answers
Well, i think the esf team did a great job on 1.2. I like the melee system alot more. and I like how you can jump off of walls and swoop without targeting anyone. But i still think it needs more characters ;/ . ive been told you guys are only basing the game off the DBZ episodes. but there are still alot more characters that have not been added from the episodes. here is a list off all the ones i can think of

-Goten
-Chibi trunks
-Yamcha
-Tien
-Videl(dont know how that would work out)
-Nappa
-Radditz
-Mr.satan(dont know how that would work out either)
-Android 16,17,18,19, and 20
-Adult gohan
-Kid gohan
-Dabura
-Pikkon

Best answers
Ok, to start off, lemme elimate some characters form your list.

Videl - Cant really use energy attacks
Satan - Cant even fly.. lol
Nappa - Not nearly strong enough + Can't go SSJ
Raditz - Same as Nappa
Pikkon - none of the other characters know him(except Goku)
Dabura - No transformation nor does he have many attacks.

Characters you should add:
Goten: Can trans and can fight against most enemies
Chibi Trunks - Same as Goten
Andriods 16,17,and 18 - Strong and have quite a few attacks. Maybe they could trans into stronger andriods.. like "Gather Energy or Energy upgrade"

Supeme Kai - No he can't really transform, but maybe he could become KabitoKai and I beleive he DID play a very important role in the series.

Adult Gohan is a MUST! He is in the series during the buu saga. I think he should trans from Regular -> SSJ -> Mystick Gohan If you add the 3rd trans like yall said you MIGHT.

Tien and Yamcha - They could use like Unlock Potential to trans. These guys shuld really be included because they were a big help in the early episodes. Tien a big help against Cell.

Those are the characters that should be added. Captain Ginyu wasnt very strong, but he did have a few attacks, So He might be OK. To add, but how would BoDY Change work?

Best answers
The team will add more characters and transformations in beta 1.3 and they will be perfectly able to choose wich character they will add themselfs.

At the moment the team is thinking about adding tien to the game, look in ----->this <----- thread

Best answers
XXX said:
The team will add more characters and transformations in beta 1.3 and they will be perfectly able to choose wich character they will add themselfs.

At the moment the team is thinking about adding tien to the game, look in ----->this <----- thread
Well, i never said they werent capable of choosing which characters they will add themselfs. And if you have a problem with me telling what characters i think they should add, deal with it. this IS a suggestion forum, so i have the right to give my opinion.

Best answers
Well:
Videl - could use ki attacks! And ESF need women character! It hasn't got any for now:(, personally I would like Bulma or Chichi more but Videl could fly and use ki attacks it's for sure that she could use strong ki attacks when she got stronger!!!

Don't say about strenght of character! If Raditz and Nappa lived longer they would probably turn SSJ too! Anyway Raditz was much stronger than Goku when they meet! He was killed by two saiyans and namekian and you call him weak?

Pikkon: soo what that others don't know him? And they all go to "heaven" when they're killed by Kid buu soo they meet him there;)

Dabura: he is strong as Vegeta anyway what the hell no transformations? And turning into Majin? It's pretty good trans! And he have many attacks(through I can't say they names for now, but turning into rock, mouthblast, sword, spear, just watch his wight with Gohan!), he can use sword and spear, he is great fighter!

But All this doesn't matter, Team needs concrets, all attacks, models(this would take the longest to do>_<), playable power levels, and style of fighting, you don't get anything by making a list of what you want!!!!!

PS. Tien, and maybe Adult Gohan probably will be in game:]

Best answers
umm...raddits was killed by one saiyan, and a namekian. Not two saiyans and a namekian....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strength isn't an issue. Raditz didn't have any unique attacks unless you look to Budokai, Nappa would be an interesting selection though. The team is fairly set on characters for 1.3 though.

Best answers
A gret character to add would be Gotenks, he has a variaty of attacks, which would not be the copy of goku`s and would eliminate chibi trunks and goten

Best answers
radditz WAS killed by 2 sayans and a namek... after gohan "headed" him, goku grabbed him and then piccolo used Special Beam Cannon... if it wasn't for gohan they wouldn't beat him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom