need map ideas

Best answers
If anyone has a map they want to see be made, please post your ideas. I'm currently out of ideas. So if you could please post some that would be great :D

Best answers
yawn....how about a LAVA ARENA :)
ok so the arena is in a volcano and it is hanging near the lava :)
and the chains holds the platform

or u could do ya'r room :p
no even better the Bathroom...were u could go in the toilet :D and in the washing machine...and u could fill the tub with water

Best answers
ehh i dont like those ideas :) , you have anymore ideas>?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o o, i know one.
what about a temple with traps, that's atleast an easy way to see what you can do with entity's :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snakeway.

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Best answers
OOO....I know the destroyed namek from the Frieza saga...u know when Frieza uses the Death Ball and the planet is going to explode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how talented you are but here's a very hard one:

Garlic Jr's Palace from Movie1: Dead Zone

It's large and complex, but if you make it you'll prove yourself. If you want an easier one then i'd like to see the inside of the Big Gete star from Movie 6 where Goku and Vegeta fight Cyborg Cooler (not Meta Cooler)

Or how about the icy area in Movie 7? That's pretty easy if you know clipping and vertex manipulation. As you can tell, I like the movies.

Maybe someone should sticky this and use it as the Final Mapping Requests Thread like the modelling one but for maps, and mappers can come get ideas and inspiration, and the community can show what they want to see :D

Best answers
thanks for the ideas guys.. maybe ill do the ice part from the android movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom